Small Boob Appreciation Thread (A,B &C cups)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
NAH!

YX29aVu.gif

---------

Cute-Girl-Embarrassed-During-Car-Dance-Gif.gif

ciQzFgz.gif

Nikki-Bella-busty-1.gif

Gd2PS7B.gif

busty-asian-teasing-boobs-selfie.gif

mc5Mj2u.gif

:umad:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Damn I see I dont have any business in here. :troll:

But I would love to go without a bra and not hear my t*ts clapping as i walk. :sadbron:
Yeah can't relate. Had c cups in 6th grade.:lolbron: I have these tight baby doll shirts, the top part is so tight I don't have to wear a bra. So just because you got two human heads up there don't mean you can't be free.:yeshrug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Tell me more
RQMngnY.png
Only because of the Phil Jackson smiley I will say....

With bigger t*ts you can't get away with being bra-less. It just don't work. Say you running down the steps to grab something out the fridge & you hear
:clap: but here's no one else there... Or you jumping rope you hear it :facepalm: like shyt I wanna not wear a bra too and get away with it. I also think girls with smaller breast look better with peirced nipples. I don't think I'd look right with them. :guilty:

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434

With bigger t*ts you can't get away with being bra-less. It just don't work. Say you running down the steps to grab something out the fridge & you hear
:clap: but here's no one else there... Or you jumping rope you hear it :facepalm: like shyt I wanna not wear a bra too and get away with it. I also think girls with smaller breast look better with peirced nipples. I don't think I'd look right with them. :guilty:

:noah:

Off-Topic but OP just added pics of Rihanna and some other young men :huhldup:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps

You've been blessed don't ever forget that :ufdup:. Tell us more about those "problems" :whew:......:feedme:

Giselle

Daps
:noah:

Off-Topic but OP just added pics of Rihanna and some other young men :huhldup:
The only men who have boobs are fat or lacking testosterone. What caused yours? Since you think it's normal for young men to have.

Last edited: