Small Boob Appreciation Thread (A,B &C cups)

Giselle

Daps
I don't think c-cups are considered small seeing as Rita G is a c-cup.
I googled her. That girl is a DD not a C. Maybe she squeezes in to C's to make her boobs look bigger.

This is a C cup.
02-jennifer-lopez-body.jpg
Jennifer-Lopez-Performing-Sparkly-Bra-And-Skirt.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Men don't know cup sizes :mjlol: they don't even know that a 36C is the same as 34D. They don't know about sister sizes.

But anyway, I love this thread. I was just wondering about celebs with small boobs.

OAN,
He told me my boobs were the perfect size :blessed:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Men don't know cup sizes :mjlol: they don't even know that a 36C is the same as 34D. They don't know about sister sizes.

But anyway, I love this thread. I was just wondering about celebs with small boobs.

OAN,
He told me my boobs were the perfect size :blessed:
Shadow knows :sas2:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
You've been blessed don't ever forget that :ufdup:. Tell us more about those "problems" :whew:......:feedme:
90% of my snaps on Snapchat has nothing but shots of my t*ts bouncing. I'm considering going bra shopping although good bras are expensive as fukk. There has to be some kinda bra sale going on somewhere(penneys, Macy's, Carsons, kohls... )I need some new titty cups :sadbron: I feel super embarrassed seeing nothing but bouncing cleavage. If I see it then I know other people do.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's like pizza. What's not to like? You may have better or worse t*ts but if you are sitting there without any t*ts in front of you, you'd be just fine if some small t*ts showed up.

My new/old cutty buddy has the most amazing breasts. They are pretty huge, but they aren't floopy. They have this structure about them even when she's on her back.