Two or three cups of coffee a day is linked to a lower risk of heart and metabolic disease

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Get off my dikk dawg :what:

Tough talk online all day, you know exactly where I'm located at you pink ass lame ass fukk boy. Go get some money lil gay ass white boy, id put yo dumbass in the dirt. fukk off my dikk.
:gucci: You came at totally unprovoked multiple times you dirty and dusty fakkit, imma bully your bytch ass until you either block me or stop posting:umad: and stop telling people to pull up, you look malnourished I would cave your chest in with one blow:demonic:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:gucci: You came at totally unprovoked multiple times you dirty and dusty fakkit, imma bully your bytch ass until you either block me or stop posting:umad: and stop telling people to pull up, you look malnourished I would cave your chest in with one blow:demonic:
nikkas be talking about fighting a nikka that's gonna pop you 😄. Ok bro I'm out here and available bytch ass nikka. You dikk sucking and id put yo pink ass in a box boy.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
nikkas be talking about fighting a nikka that's gonna pop you 😄. Ok bro I'm out here and available bytch ass nikka. You dikk sucking and id put yo pink ass in a box boy.
I’m black you dusty fakkit that’s why that bullshyt you talk doesn’t faze me. You’re used to dealing with white boys you can talk that rah rah shyt and scare them even online :laff:
Let me tell you something tho on your mamas life if we ever met up your family wouldn’t have to worry about a box. If you don’t believe nothing else you better believe that :demonic:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I’m black you dusty fakkit that’s why that bullshyt you talk doesn’t faze me. You’re used to dealing with white boys you can talk that rah rah shyt and scare them even online :laff:
Let me tell you something tho on your mamas life if we ever met up your family wouldn’t have to worry about a box. If you don’t believe nothing else you better believe that :demonic:
You know exactly where I'm at, stop talking and pull up. I'm really bout that life and I'm gonna record what I do to yo bytch ass

I don't hang with white people you pink bytch ass nikka. My history has proof, the shyt you talk is just Internet fukk boy courage. Id embarrass yo punk ass. You can come and see for yourself at any time, and you'd have the drop on me. bytch. Stop yapping and get on some action.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It always cracks me up how there can be a study conducted; you know, using the scientific method and coming to a conclusion based on the data. Then you'll have a Coli thread full of nikkas talking about "I don't believe that", "that's not true", like they went downstairs to their in-home science lab and studied coffee/caffine for years...what the fukk has the forum became? :russ:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two or three?
uudzUtVcsLAoo.webp

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It always cracks me up how there can be a study conducted; you know, using the scientific method and coming to a conclusion based on the data. Then you'll have a Coli thread full of nikkas talking about "I don't believe that", "that's not true", like they went downstairs to their in-home science lab and studied coffee/caffine for years...what the fukk has the forum became? :russ:

Nah bro .. scientist do that to themselves.

Like bro already put the joke, scientist say this... 2 days later scientist say the opposite.

I think they just be trolling at this point

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You know exactly where I'm at, stop talking and pull up. I'm really bout that life and I'm gonna record what I do to yo bytch ass

I don't hang with white people you pink bytch ass nikka. My history has proof, the shyt you talk is just Internet fukk boy courage. Id embarrass yo punk ass. You can come and see for yourself at any time, and you'd have the drop on me. bytch. Stop yapping and get on some action.
Yeah yeah yeah . This fakkit stay giving out innocent peoples address. You might as well post your address as 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue or 2300 Jackson street :laff: . Everything about you is p*ssy except the p*ssy your dusty ass isn’t getting :heh: