Small Boob Appreciation Thread (A,B &C cups)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
BlJ2O3GCcAEt0Io.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I definitely wouldn't lump a c-cup in with an a or b cup. Cs are a good size. I fluctuate between c-dd depending on how much I weight and my boobs have never been considered small.
C's are in the middle so they can be considered small. All sizes are a good size if they are proportionate to your body IMO.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I'm with it, so as long as they fit the body type. Nothing worse than a big girl with b stings.

Do some cardio or get implants.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
C's are in the middle so they can be considered small. All sizes are a good size if they are proportionate to your body IMO.

Yeah I didn't mean it like that. I mean "good size" as in "fairly large in size" not good as if one is better than the other (it was a colloquialism not an insult). Also, if c's are in the middle then I still would consider that moderate/medium at the most...definitely not small, but we can agree to disagree.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
The only time small breast work is when you have a fat ass. It's like buffalo wings and ranch. If your just flat all around; then I feel sorry for you.

There was this one chick that did adult films and was flat chested but had a fat ass with a tattoo of africa on it. I forgot who she was

If she had bigger Breast you wouldn't have.