Two or three cups of coffee a day is linked to a lower risk of heart and metabolic disease

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
:whoa: Coffee is linked to dementia too

I know it’s true cuz my moms got it :mjcry: & she use to drink mad coffee
Whaaaaat. Is this why my mom repeats on herself like 3x on shi

I see theres a study that says it helps and causes it. Science :(

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Of course it does...

Same people tell you milk does a Body good...

Come to find out it's the cause of obesity and man titties...and Phlegm and Diarrhea...whole time nyggas was allergic!

:stopitslime:
Biggest lies ever told. I swear milk almost took me up out of here one time :picard: somebody gave me whole milk years after drinking 2 percent. Man I felt like a truck hit me after drinking it. I stopped drinking milk completely after that

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Drinking a cup right now and I drink at least 2 cups per day. I also heard it helps out with diabetes long term. 100% Colombian or French Roast. Butter Pecan cream.
Shut up before I smack that shyt out your dusty ass hands. you old mangy motherfukker
toma.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Biggest lies ever told. I swear milk almost took me up out of here one time :picard: somebody gave me whole milk years after drinking 2 percent. Man I felt like a truck hit me after drinking it. I stopped drinking milk completely after that
lol i grew up in poverty and never tried soy milk until i was 20

it was delicious. i couldnt get over how good it was. i finished the carton

bout 30 minutes later my stomach EXPLODED. had my first colon cleanse that day :dame:

more of an oat milk guy these days. almond milk + shredded wheat + fresh fruit = amazing breakfast

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
One cup a day enough.
I make my own espresso and brew, I ever have more than one cup a day it's always espresso or Americano.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Shut up before I smack that shyt out your dusty ass hands. you old mangy motherfukker
toma.gif
Get off my dikk dawg :what:

Tough talk online all day, you know exactly where I'm located at you pink ass lame ass fukk boy. Go get some money lil gay ass white boy, id put yo dumbass in the dirt. fukk off my dikk.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Bruh, I know the feeling... I stopped getting sick after quitting milk/Dairy... Fcked up and slipped back in and was almost taken out by a oreo mccflury!