Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
No guarantee.

But it doesn't matter.

The town will exist as long as the voters allow it to.

They'll just have to get their finances approved by the County for a while.

Yeah, we know. They are trying to get the voters to side with the state and county. It's exactly what it looks like. A takeover.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
underhanded tactics to have the residents kick the leadership, that they voted in, out of office.

you can't be this slow.:dwillhuh:
I'm questioning if we can even trust the voters of that area...

Were the previous administrators elected officials?

If so, that's an L for the electorate for allowing it to be mismanaged for 20 years

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what modern white supremacy looks like :stopitslime:

v

Most of us Africans have no clue just how deep the structure of the system goes. We land as students and immigrants and few of us for many reasons look deeper into things. Rarely do we notice the turnpikes simultaneously surrounding and dividing black areas,the practice of redlining and racially unfair banking practices which increases the number of pay day loanshark outfits preying on blacks,redistricting,gerrymandering etc,etc and all the tricks in the racist f'ery playbook.

15046345_14992255imagespng41b586905e6233e72b076191f8bf9512_png234ea61a6cda009ebf7088f0d9b6d794

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Most of us Africans have no clue just how deep the structure of the system goes. We land as students and immigrants and few of us for many reasons look deeper into things. Rarely do we notice the turnpikes simultaneously surrounding and dividing black areas,the practice of redlining and racially unfair banking practices which increases the number of pay day loanshark outfits preying on blacks,redistricting,gerrymandering etc,etc and all the tricks in the racist f'ery playbook.

15046345_14992255imagespng41b586905e6233e72b076191f8bf9512_png234ea61a6cda009ebf7088f0d9b6d794

Salute to you for acknowledging that :salute:

And despite all of the bullshyt that cacs threw at us, ADOS have made remarkable progress.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Once again, Roland actually TALKS to the politicians there.

She said the county major who is trying to take over the city is on Fords board and has also bought between 300-500 acres between Mason and the plant site. Also that they knew 9 years ago Ford was coming…. To me that says they’ve had a whole lot of time on planning how this was gonna go down. Diabolical.:pacspit:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You know what. They might get enough donations to get their city finances straight since the story is out there. I hope that is the case.

The plan by the county and state seems to be takeover the finances of the city and make it hard for Mason to operate.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
So apparently there is a gofundme

#savemasonTN put together by FBA, organized by BLACK AMERICANS

Raised over $9k so far out of $600k, but it says need was in 3 days and it was created 3 days ago. :francis:

Hopefully some money folks got in touch with the city. All of these greek organizations, and NAACPs, etc are worthless if they don't step up in this situation.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm convinced some people here got some legit Stockholm syndrome among other issues. They see something almost virtuous in sticking by this scammer and pretending he's this mentally elevated, master political strategist and 2nd coming of Malcolm X with his wild contradictions.

Dude is just a clown who makes money selfishly orating any ole thing to black people that gets attention. That's it. Dude thinks so little of black people while sitting up in a white gated community with his half white wife he doesn't even give a damn about how illogical and contradicting the shyt he says is. It's all about making money off a emotionally dependant audience with no ability to think and navigate politics for themselves.
That sounds just like the democrats and black voters :mjgrin:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This might have been mentioned already But that Comptroller CAC claimed the reason they were pursuing this takeover is because over the last 20 years, that city mismanaged funds and resources.

What that crooked CAC failed to acknowledge is that 20 years ago that city was being ran by the corrupt CAC officials who just got put out of office for a Scandal just 5 years ago. So the regime who was responsible for the mismanagement aint even around anymore.:stopitslime:

So now he wants to blame the past problems started by cacs on the new Black officials, who are trying get things popping.

CACs cant help but be evil it seems :martin:
Jedi Mind Trick