Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Crybaby bullshyt.

You're probably a good employee with a good track record so, no they're not micromanaging you.

This employee, the town, has been trash for a long time and CONTINUES, to be trash.

They are, in the present, misappropriating funds and missing deadlines.

If you were that bad they'd micromanage you as well

Such a dumb ass short sighted take :mjlol:

Bootlicking c00n :mjlol:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Did you miss the part where these cacs have been stealing and misappropriating money from this city for years?

This whole thing is a farce.

Of course not. They got caught. But the town still isn't managing it's books well.

The County or State taken over the finances of a mismanaged city is something that happens with some regularity in America.

This time is no different.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
And the white political structure gives a small parting gift to the black politicians that the black people voting in. Im so over this shyt. seriously.
You won’t do anything about it tho :russell:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You won’t do anything about it tho :russell:

Me and mine are good. If black people unified and worked together locally, shyt will get done. Until then, small groups of black people nationwide are still getting things done in a very small level. And many are uncomfortably fine with that.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Me and mine are good. If black people unified and worked together locally, shyt will get done. Until then, small groups of black people nationwide are still getting things done in a very small level. And many are uncomfortably fine with that.
Including you and yours, it seems :russell: