Smackdown Presents Tables, Ladders, And Chairs 2016 Thread: Dean Chases Waterfalls

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Things would come full circle if Bryan just got off a flying knee and pinned Miz in 8 seconds, but that would also destroy everything they built up in Miz
True shyt

Why waste a DB comeback with the MIZ though?
Cause they been beefing for months now

Miz thanked him after his win last night was dope :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm hoping all of this Danielson /Miz shyt leading to a match a WM I mean he could wrestle a protected quick match with miz right lol

All in all segment was dope and DB right miz has stepped it since talking smack but truthfully he's stepped it up since being paired with Maryse
I'm hoping that it's a reverse authority vs Bryan move where miz gets the belt and Bryan keeps trying to find someone to dethrone him

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Let's be reality...... Ellsworth owes everything to AJ Styles

He's the one that brought him back

If it wasn't for Styles, Ellsworth would have been sent off into obscurity as a Braun Strowman jobber

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
ipE7YNz.gif

I wonder if they have a way to tighten the belt. Pretty sure she's holding it so it doesn't fall off.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I actually like Ellsworth's explanation for why he helped AJ. It makes sense. He got big headed because he beat AJ so he thinks he has a better chance to win the world title vs AJ than vs Dean :russ:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
She actually started talking heel immediately when they asked about what's next. She was great.

And what the fukk, Dean is awful. Dude just "dumb faces" his way thru matches. A terrible wrestler now. He didn't even pretend to act tko'd after the ladder table spot...laying with your eyes open extra hard looks goofy.

He is terrible now
Dean should wrestle 5 minute matches. In no way can he hold down 20 minute main events

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Safest ladder match I've ever seen lol

:blessed: good morning miss bliss
That nikki/Carmella match was meh
Tag match got like 10 min :sadcam: yikes
As far as 1 on 1 tlc matches that might of been the best one I can remember
:blessed: the champ that runs the camp
:mjlol:goatsworth delusions of granduer turn, he really think he got them wins cause he's that dude
:russ: Dean created a monster

Had the match been 10 minutes, i would have had no problem with it. But the match was officially listed as 5:53 :scusthov: I'm cool with the title change, but it should have been more grand than that

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That Nikki-Carmel match set women's wrestling back like 6 years:mjlol:

But that was the finest Nikki was looking in a minute, something about them tails:noah:

Carmella snitching, out here wearing a wire for fun:mjlol:

And then proceeding to put Nattie in a ring commercial