Smackdown Presents Tables, Ladders, And Chairs 2016 Thread: Dean Chases Waterfalls

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
This was a good show but they really need to move on from some of these feuds and add some freshness into the title scene. I know they are kinda cornered given the roster, but they can't go into Rumble with these same matchups. With that said it will be interesting to see what they do with AJ.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
No idea why people were so confused at Alexa on TS. Like...heels can't be happy about winning a title now? Even The Undertaker had parents that he loved. Nothing was kayfabe or character breaking for her to be emotional at winning the top prize in her profession. I was fukking dying at how little effort Dean was putting in during that match. This dude doesn't even bother to pretend like he gives a shyt anymore.

Yeah he's been :trash: for a while now but people still wanna cheer or defend him :francis:

Not to mention he comes across as such a miserable, moody fukker in real life. Whereas AJ seems like the most down-to-Earth guy there is (Kane aside) :yeshrug:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was fukking dying at how little effort Dean was putting in during that match. This dude doesn't even bother to pretend like he gives a shyt anymore.

I said earlier in this thread that he was ruining the match. SMH

Only good match he's ever had is against HHH at Roadblock earlier this year

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching now.

Opener was good, I like this tag team. Ortons always good in the ring. Brothers of Destruction against them might be good for January or February

Nikki vs Carmella is decent, I feel like Carmella is scared to hurt Nikki or something though. Shes hitting her so weakly with the kendo stick, kind of fukks up the match.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The Miz has the athleticism of Justin Beiber" Ether, and seriously probably not far from the truth. He goes to the gym and probably roided up at some point, but as far as actual athleticism Miz is bottom of the company brother.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ladder match is kind of wack. Maybe because it doesn't feel like there's reason to care after the title vs career match. The stakes feel so much lower here.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Had the match been 10 minutes, i would have had no problem with it. But the match was officially listed as 5:53 :scusthov: I'm cool with the title change, but it should have been more grand than that
:laff::laff::laff: oh shyt

They had like commercials running like they was on amc
wwe needs to do more backstage segments and vingentte

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This was a good show but they really need to move on from some of these feuds and add some freshness into the title scene. I know they are kinda cornered given the roster, but they can't go into Rumble with these same matchups. With that said it will be interesting to see what they do with AJ.
well, i think the nikki/carmella is over since carmella said nattie was the one who attacked her so im guessing nikki is either going to feud with her... unless they they reveal it to be miss all red everything and they feud
mizz/dolop ladder match was the final of that one
barron is done with kalisto im guessing and is going to the main event
and the tlc match was deans last chance i believe

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main event was great, crazy ass spots from AJ. The finish was stupid though. This whole feud has centered around James Ellsworth and he decided the finish, but worse than that, it doesn't make sense for him tio help AJ

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Main event was great, crazy ass spots from AJ. The finish was stupid though. This whole feud has centered around James Ellsworth and he decided the finish, but worse than that, it doesn't make sense for him tio help AJ

Yes it does. He explained it on Talking Smack: AJ can't beat him. He gets a title shot on Smackdown and is convinced that he's going to be the next WWE Champion because he has AJ's number. As Renee and Bryan both call him a fukking moron who ruined the match/show and is going to get seriously hurt in the ring with AJ. But he just laughs it off because he really thinks AJ can't beat him. :mjlol: