Smackdown Presents Tables, Ladders, And Chairs 2016 Thread: Dean Chases Waterfalls

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm hoping all of this Danielson /Miz shyt leading to a match a WM I mean he could wrestle a protected quick match with miz right lol

All in all segment was dope and DB right miz has stepped it since talking smack but truthfully he's stepped it up since being paired with Maryse

Things would come full circle if Bryan just got off a flying knee and pinned Miz in 8 seconds, but that would also destroy everything they built up in Miz

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
500x1000px-LL-8e239dd2_Cy7YI4lWIAANL3s.jpeg

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Safest ladder match I've ever seen lol

:blessed: good morning miss bliss
That nikki/Carmella match was meh
Tag match got like 10 min :sadcam: yikes
As far as 1 on 1 tlc matches that might of been the best one I can remember
:blessed: the champ that runs the camp
:mjlol:goatsworth delusions of granduer turn, he really think he got them wins cause he's that dude
:russ: Dean created a monster

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm hoping all of this Danielson /Miz shyt leading to a match a WM I mean he could wrestle a protected quick match with miz right lol

All in all segment was dope and DB right miz has stepped it since talking smack but truthfully he's stepped it up since being paired with Maryse

Why waste a DB comeback with the MIZ though?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No idea why people were so confused at Alexa on TS. Like...heels can't be happy about winning a title now? Even The Undertaker had parents that he loved. Nothing was kayfabe or character breaking for her to be emotional at winning the top prize in her profession. I was fukking dying at how little effort Dean was putting in during that match. This dude doesn't even bother to pretend like he gives a shyt anymore.
She actually started talking heel immediately when they asked about what's next. She was great.

And what the fukk, Dean is awful. Dude just "dumb faces" his way thru matches. A terrible wrestler now. He didn't even pretend to act tko'd after the ladder table spot...laying with your eyes open extra hard looks goofy.

He is terrible now