Smackdown Presents Tables, Ladders, And Chairs 2016 Thread: Dean Chases Waterfalls

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Yea saw that segment on the WWE's Facebook. I am starting to think DB and Miz are good friends who are trolling everyone.

At first I was thinking they were good at working everyone but no friends could legit create this type of tension.

I really don't know what to think brehs :bryan:

I do know that in Bryan's book, he speaks about how he has huge respect for Miz, and goes on in detail about his time in NXT when Miz was his pro. Maybe something happened between them personally since Bryan wrote his book.. It's definitely an interesting dynamic.

Superstar
Daps
Elsworth is kind of funny and shyt. But can we please have aj the gawd wrestling against some competant competition? :stopitslime:

fukk ambrose and Ellsworth, this shyts been going on forever

There's literally no other main event faces on SD. I think Zigglers gonna get moved up and get a shot next but that's it until Cena comes back

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
The Phenomenal AJ Styles keeps reminding us why we love this sport :wow:

Dope main event, dope subplot with that goofy ass James Ellsworth. WWE needed comedy like him, ain't have shyt like that since the 80s.

We've been :eat: with AJ as champ, his reign has delivered. Lookin 4ward to more fukkery, he's at the right hand of The Father HBGOAT, bumping Scott Hall out of the Holy Trinity

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Ellsworth was mad Ambrose didn't offer a single beer ehen he bought him that six pack and Aj shared his later that day, the explanation I am hoping for anyway. Lol anyway solid ppv overall

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
No idea why people were so confused at Alexa on TS. Like...heels can't be happy about winning a title now? Even The Undertaker had parents that he loved. Nothing was kayfabe or character breaking for her to be emotional at winning the top prize in her profession. I was fukking dying at how little effort Dean was putting in during that match. This dude doesn't even bother to pretend like he gives a shyt anymore.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That springboard 450 through the table :mindblown:

One of the most physically impressive and jaw dropping things I've seen in a ring in quite sometime.

AJ Styles and Nathan Drake from the Uncharted video games are the two most athletic white dudes I've ever seen.

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
who else in smackdown they can fill in?

Randy and Bray are kinda doing some other shyt.
Thats the thing. No one really right now. Undertaker :heh: id rather see ziggler bytch ass instead of more ambrose.

I wish AJ was on Raw. It bothers me that theyre wasting him. Its not like hes a young guy :manny: who knows though. They could move people around or put him in some shyt with Rollins or Nakamura if they really wanted to

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I really don't know what to think brehs :bryan:

I do know that in Bryan's book, he speaks about how he has huge respect for Miz, and goes on in detail about his time in NXT when Miz was his pro. Maybe something happened between them personally since Bryan wrote his book.. It's definitely an interesting dynamic.
Theyre actors brehs :skip:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
tumblr_ohovjd1qLj1u1ljrzo1_540.jpg
:mjlol:

Well, damn that's harsh. :huhldup:

He wasn't lying though. His character has been stale for awhile. :ld: