Smackdown Presents Tables, Ladders, And Chairs 2016 Thread: Dean Chases Waterfalls

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Best main brand PPV I can remember in a minute.

Pre-show was a waste of everyone.

Tag match I actually don't really have a problem with... Rhyno should be used sparingly because he's actually pretty boring, but I hope Heath gets a decent feud to move on to. The post-match was some perfect stable dynamic... Luke lookin' all sideways at Orton, then Orton doing the good brainwashed minion hanging both the belts off him... then the POSE. Proper faction shyt.

The only downside of the Wyatts right now is that they've got Sanity being not very dissimilar in NXT and not hampered by years of kayfailure.

When the commentators were trying to build Nikki Bella and Carmella as a savage fight I was giving it the :lolbron::usure: but they actually put on a hell of an engaging match. Carmella went in with a black eye then proceeded to take an instant-CTE-kick to the back of the head off the apron and the roundhouse by Nikki off the barricade was sweet as hell.:ooh:

Ladder match was MOTN for me.. it was a close run thing though, the chairs match and the AJ/Dean TLC were both pretty fukking great. Miz has been busy cementing his status as the best heel in the company all year though - I can't help think they're leaving Bryan open to get cleared and give them some sort of pay off too... the post-match promo was EN FUEGO </Mauro>

Chairs match was better than any chairs match I've ever seen. fukk me, some of those bumps looked nasty. Right result. The Rana/Deep Six reversal was :ohlawd:

Becky and Alexa had one of the best Tables matches I can remember too - I generally dislike Tables matches because they promise the world but end as soon as the first bit of real violence happens. They built the jeopardy by continually moving the table into position and teasing the finishes... kept you guessing how it'd end right until the last second. Not mad at the result either - Becky's my girl, but she works best in the chase and I can see Alexa shining with that belt.

AJ/Dean - I actually didn't catch ALL of this, so i'm probably going to rewatch, but it was great right up until the ending which was unnecessary and fukking confusing. This Ellsworth thing has run its course. AJ is an absolute all-round star... great psychology, great athleticism, good promos... we've been blessed this year.:obama:

I haven't been taking sides between SD and Raw, but if I was, I'd have a blue flag hanging out the backside right now... :win:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ohq3wfoTqE1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ohq3y5TUdT1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ohq41t48to1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohq41t48to1rxqftbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohq41t48to1rxqftbo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohq41t48to1rxqftbo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohq45m8CLx1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohq45m8CLx1rxqftbo2_1280.jpg

Looks like Nikki is nutting all over Carmella :blessed::skip::whew::whew: