T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Me and a few of the homies are having a SM5 party. We ordered the PPV. Should be dope :ohlawd:
knowin the bay all yo homies are probably famous rappers/athletes and street kings at the same time and all have kidnapping/assault charges on their records

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
knowin the bay all yo homies are probably famous rappers/athletes and street kings at the same time and all have kidnapping/assault charges on their records

Pretty much :ehh:

Edit: battle rap did start in the Bay Area back in 1906 after the big earthquake :myafrican1:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Hollow wasn't bad in the Holla battle, the crowd was dead as fukk from it being 5 hours into the damn event and it was the last battle... Bars wise he murked Holla, and in an energized room shyt woulda been ugly

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Me and a few of the homies are having a SM5 party. We ordered the PPV. Should be dope :ohlawd:

Same here. I got weed and pizza on deck

Sh1t gonna be lit

Battle rap :blessed:

I hope ya'll make it a good time. I find these PPV's to be anticlimactic as fukk and TOO fukkING LONG to support any sort of gathering. I order these joints and tell people I'm unavailable that day.. :russ:

But then again I don't partake in the liquids or solids that seem to help the overall experience.:sas1:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
John john beat none of these people named. His only win on url is reed
Jjdd beat magic bill collector verb reed prep jc

I forgot about math as well. Math got that from what i remember but i only saw that battle once. I just remember that was during math killing spree

ReasonableMatic

Daps
John john beat none of these people named. His only win on url is reed

TODD is TRASH!!!!

He ain't even got a classic quotable, he's just...there

And you clowns don't get to posting them stolen shyts and claim they're his

He ain't got no guardian angel, press 9, timberland or nike, stove top, LeBron James the remains, When I was in Rykers, etc

I can go on and on without mentioning names, y'all know exactly who's quotables I'm talkin bout.
TODD don't got them shyts!!!

And the weird part about it, I fux with his interviews and can tell he's a good dude and has more knowledge of the game than most nikkas out there in battlerap.
But he's GARBAGE it is what it is

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
TODD is TRASH!!!!

He ain't got no guardian angel, press 9, timberland or nike, stove top, LeBron James the remains, When I was in Rykers, etc

I can go on and on without mentioning names, y'all know exactly who's quotables I'm talkin bout.

And the weird part about it, I fux with his interviews and can tell he's a good dude and has more knowledge of the game than most nikkas out there in battlerap.

:yeshrug: u might have a point

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last two TODD performances I really enjoyed were vs Moneybagz & B-Magic.
Didn't dig him much vs Hitman, maybe I have to watch that again.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Felt like Todd was pretty decent/good in that little battle with Charron but I still doubt I'll revisit it and if I do it would probably be for Charron.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
TODD is TRASH!!!!

Todd is wack because he ain't got no quotables? :what: