Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Lmao. Outside of hitman k shine and qp who has beaten JJDD on Url??

Not to mention jjdd beat clips in that closed room and he beat t top in a one rounder.

Jjdd never chokes. Battles 3-5 times a year and dont have many losses..... Sounds like tay roc to me.

Edit meant qp not bill

nikkaz just don't like that nikka JJDD as a person. Let's keep it a stack. So it doesn't matter if he says somethin hot those same nikkaz are gonna be like :rudy:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can't get up there and do something memorable, what's the point? No qoutables + uninspiring performance = ffwd

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So is there any way I can watch this online? or will I have to wait until November for smack to release all the battles?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant go to this site at work, what time does it start, and which battles are streaming? This shyt better not be choppy

Starts at 2pm, probably with a five to twenty minute delay because it always takes longer to start than they say. But figure 2pm.

PPV is Clips vs Lux
Tay Roc vs Calico
DNA/ K-Shine vs. Chess and Steams
John John vs Wavy
Suge vs Big T

Not advertised for the PPV is Offical vs Ms Hustle, and T-Rex vs. T-Top. Those will be youtube channel only I'm assuming.

This is the second PPV Smack is doing. I was actually in the building live for NOME 5, but I heard the pay per view stream was really clean and not choppy at all. So this should be the same if not better. And just to be safe I am hooking up my laptop directly to the modem since that's stronger than the wi-fi connection

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Na Smack.. You won't get my money then. I'm not paying for 3 trash ass battles that nobody wants to see. I'll wait for the bootlegs.

Clips/lux
Hustle/fish
T/suge

Was worth $35 bucks alone... I don't want to see any other of these corny ass battles. :smh: