Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Hollow was terrible that battle. Hollow himself talks about that as one of the battles he kinda "accepts" people saying he lost.
Who, him vs Hitman??? Wow. They both sucked but I thought Hollow was better but it is what it is

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who, him vs Hitman??? Wow. They both sucked but I thought Hollow was better but it is what it is
This is actually a good point. I just thought Hollow was even worse than Holla, bu you're right on them both sucking that night. Might as well look at it as a throwaway battle.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitman got washed by both..Hollow was so bad as it was the main event and the crowd was dead.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Clips n lux bruhs....smack finds way to get me hyoe for the big show every year

He the Vince mcmahon of this battle rsp shyt

Its like...that summer madness theme is timeless...

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Hitman got washed by both..Hollow was so bad as it was the main event and the crowd was dead.
Personally I thought that was Hollow's last good performance. After that he got washed by Surf, then Lux edged him. Then a debatable with a debatable Clips. Hope he brings the Hollow I miss against Pat:mjcry:

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Struggle Madness. But like Smack said, the venue has a set amount of tickets that is sure to sell out anyway.

The only three battles I will really check for is Clips vs Lux, Roc vs Cal and Suge vs Big T. Yes, I'm sleeping.

Lux vs Clips. I got Lux winning 2-1. But if Clips has a throwaway round, I'm giving Lux the win no matter what. Even if Lux chokes all 3 rounds, he still wins. Fukk another ill prepared Clips.

Tay Roc vs Calico. Tay Roc will have the more crowd friendly bars, but Cal always be having some real rap type shyt in addition to bars, which I like and does fit his persona too. I think Cal will win 2-1.

Big T vs Suge. I'm not really that gassed off Suge's performance at Redemption. Its aight, but not outta this world like everyone is saying. Big T can't be too overboard on the funny bars vs Suge though. If its bully vs bullet sounds....... I'ma have to go with Suge winning. If the Big T that battled K-Shine shows up, yeah, Big T wins. But I'm gonna pick Suge 2-1.

Also I hate the instrumental they used on this trailer. I prefer the original SM or the last one they used on Redemption.

This was pretty spot on except for I got Lux winning b/c despite the rumors i feel he is going to bring out the grey hoodie, just cause Clips keep asking for it, and the ppl want it as well. We all know Lux is for the ppl:steviej: I see Cal taking the win too, maybe 3-0, cause he gonna use all the shyt that n1ggaz be questioning Tay bout against him. His mom's being abused, his click being sexual offenders, and I noticed that when nikkaz bring up some shyt about Roc's personal life he get defensive af. When Brizz said that sexual offender shyt he damn near told everyone CaveGang is sexual offenders not me...thats yo nikkaz tho:umad:maybe thats why Fats or whatever his name is wasn't at the last battle probably got wind of Brizz finding out about it and was like:whoa:. Finally I got Suge 3-0 Big T. I ain't see a good Big T since K-Shine, and he never really had a run like Suge is on rn. Esp. if Big T choke and stumble like he been doing as of late Suge gonna do him real greasy:scust: