Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clips might surprise us brehs..Lux is doing A LOT of talking and Clips has been kinda playing the background not responding.

The WORST thing Clips can do is try to freestyle in this battle. I don't mean a rebuttal or 2, i mean he stumbles and tries to freestyle until he remembers his writtens.

This this this

I'm hoping we get the surprise W of the century and Clips murks the greedy diva buy my record on iTunes Tuesday loaded lux

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clips might Therise us brehs..Lux is doing A LOT of talking and Clips has been kinda playing the background not responding.

The WORST thing Clips can do is try to freestyle in this battle. I don't mean a rebuttal or 2, i mean he stumbles and tries to freestyle until he remembers his writtens.

Remember at SM1 Clips came out and started rapping right away? They cut it out of the youtube footage, but since it's PPV it might be wise for him to do something like that to grab the momentum.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Lux
Cal
Suge
Rex
Jjdd
Official
Nwx

Those my pics

Who got that bootleg stream on deck?? I was gonna cop up but smack did me dirty with the suge/big t battle so :pacspit:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This this this

I'm hoping we get the surprise W of the century and Clips murks the greedy diva buy my record on iTunes Tuesday loaded lux

I'm still not understanding how Lux is greedy...maybe he did some dirty stuff with Lionz Den but ppl like him, Mook, ICE were battlin for years for no money..

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Only way clips can win if lux chokes. Thats it because lux is such a better rapper/writer than him. He cant out rap lux

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
All I know is if Lux chokes he lost. And people will be in here making excuses for him. At least when Charlie chokes he'll try to freestyle and give us something. Lux will just quit that round.

Im hoping they come with all bars. I dont want to hear a bunch of personals, or hear a fuxing intervention session or a sermon.

Lux at this point is kind of overrated. And the levels of dikkriddery are amazing. Everything he does is overhyped to me now.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Check your spam folder

Yeah, when do you get the log in info? what time does the stream actually come on? It didn't say on the site.. I went to the ticket site and saw that the event started at 1pm eastern time.

Is that the time they start letting fools in or is that the time the battles start?

They actually sent my password about an hr after I made the purchase. If you didn't get it yet, check your spam like the Big Jo breh said