noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooo what are the angles you guys are predicting will be used in the Lux/Charlie battle?

BTW, It dosent get talked about enough how Mook stole Hollow's entire angle when he had his turn at battling Lux.

Yeah Hollow went in....I feel him and Lux was the last classic battle...shut down UW.

I think Lux will talk about Clips bein Jae Millz lil man, the Dip Set situation, his Dad etc.

If Clips comes with the Lionz Den angle then we've got a battle...just hope the crowd don't fukk this up and the battle isn't last.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Hollow went in....I feel him and Lux was the last classic battle...shut down UW.

I think Lux will talk about Clips bein Jae Millz lil man, the Dip Set situation, his Dad etc.

If Clips comes with the Lionz Den angle then we've got a battle...just hope the crowd don't fukk this up and the battle isn't last.

All these angles except for Lux possibly talkin about Clips pops are horrible....make mentions yeah, but most of these topics are not strong enough to build an angle. Clips got 0 original angles to work with, and Lux ready to just tear his head off. I refuse to get wrapped up in angles...i really think they both will stick to the script for the most part.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I don't think this battle is gonna be one for angles. I remember Clips saying from last year that a battle between him and Lux would just be all bars and no personals because they have too much history and are genuinely friends.

Having said that, no one's gone in on how Lux was allegedly ripping people off during the Lionz Den days. If Clips did decide to address that and could do it effectively, that would work in his favour.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think this battle is gonna be one for angles. I remember Clips saying from last year that a battle between him and Lux would just be all bars and no personals because they have too much history and are genuinely friends.
Clips also said he was only battling 3 times this year, has never said he was the GOAT only to make a song called "I'm the Goat"

EVERYTHING these battles rappers say has to taken with a grain of salt.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Having said that, no one's gone in on how Lux was allegedly ripping people off during the Lionz Den days. If Clips did decide to address that and could do it effectively, that would work in his favour.

They said the same shyt about Clips and Rex, no personals just bars, we all saw how that turned out.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true.

It was the opposite actually

Rex said he was gonna get personal with Clips, and Clips said fine if you wanna take it there we'll take it there

They first agreed to keep it all bars and no personals. But Rex said on a vlog he would get personal and then he got his soul send to where Rich Dollaz is.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I just paid for the stream, but didn't get my login info yet

I swear to 7lb 3oz baby Jesus if these nikkas...............

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lux used to be so grimy, there's a lot of material still left there. Clips has to try to work some of it in.