Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I just paid for the stream, but didn't get my login info yet

I swear to 7lb 3oz baby Jesus if these nikkas...............

Yeah, when do you get the log in info? what time does the stream actually come on? It didn't say on the site.. I went to the ticket site and saw that the event started at 1pm eastern time.

Is that the time they start letting fools in or is that the time the battles start?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah, when do you get the log in info? what time does the stream actually come on? It didn't say on the site.. I went to the ticket site and saw that the event started at 1pm eastern time.

Is that the time they start letting fools in or is that the time the battles start?

I think the battles start at....

Real nikka Time :troll:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I think the battles start at....

Real nikka Time :troll:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You get the login right away, but check your spam folder because that's where mine went.

Doors open at 1pm, pretty sure the PPV starts at 2pm.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They first agreed to keep it all bars and no personals. But Rex said on a vlog he would get personal and then he got his soul send to where Rich Dollaz is.

When they agreed to battle, it was originally just gonna be in Arizona & both of them were gonna collect a check. There was no need to do personals for some random event in AZ. This promoter reached out to the URL for duel in the desert. The URL picked up the battle. When that happened, Rex was like "fukk that we are going personal."

I expect Lux/Clips to have personals. Lux has said numerous times he learned from battling Mook that you can't go soft.

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
I'd love to order the PPV but I have things to do and can't afford to miss the battles I want to see just because URL wants to be on real nikka time.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clips might surprise us brehs..Lux is doing A LOT of talking and Clips has been kinda playing the background not responding.

The WORST thing Clips can do is try to freestyle in this battle. I don't mean a rebuttal or 2, i mean he stumbles and tries to freestyle until he remembers his writtens.