theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mook on Angryfan tonight basically calling fans idiots for not understanding Lux shyt

I'm listening to Mook's interview now

The way Angryfan reacts while Mook is talking, it just seems like he's kind of dumb. It's like he doesn't seem to comprehend what Mook is saying & where he's coming from. He always comes off that way though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preachin in that suit would have got booed tho lmao coulda skipped that one.

He already had his 3rd set just rockin the tee...you forget that fast he was puttin on a show with the suit all before the "preachin" started?? It could of easily worked.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He already had his 3rd set just rockin the tee...you forget that fast he was puttin on a show with the suit all before the "preachin" started?? It could of easily worked.
Idk bro I don't think that style for a whole round would have worked this battle. That crowd ain't give not one fukk.

apache

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The angle Lux took about Clips talking washing Cortez and Chambers dirty laundry being in his nature coz he a snitch kinda hit hard when you think about it. Clips came out swinging but Lux clearly had a strategy and was focused on getting the win rather than trying to relive the Calicoe battle which he tried to do against Hollow ( he still won that:ufdup:).

Lux bars are much more deeper and clever which gives you a deeper satisfaction if you try and digest them :dame: no homo.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats some corny shyt....its not even an understanding thing, its basically if you don't like Lux you're wack. type of corny shyt is that?

Superstar
Daps
Daylyt just said some real shyt Lux shoulda rapped in each outfit he had on

That was supposed to be the concept
1st round = grey hoodie taking it back to basics Lux
2nd round = suit wearing preaching fast rapping Lux
3rd round = straight up expose your life Lux

But he'd have probably fainted in the first wearing all that underneath

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So let me get this straight, Lux was being too complex in the calicoe and hollow battles.

everyone here has pretty much the same idea that you'll have to watch THIS battle multiple times to catch everything that he's saying..ie being complex again

but its all good because Clips was being too simple? ie what the crowd usually expects.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm listening to Mook's interview now

The way Angryfan reacts while Mook is talking, it just seems like he's kind of dumb. It's like he doesn't seem to comprehend what Mook is saying & where he's coming from. He always comes off that way though.
Angryfan is a moron. "You mean conscious wise" lmaooo