HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Mook put it perfectly "Noreaga said Clips won. Lupe Fiasco said Lux won"

If you get that nothing else needs to be explained
So to simple minded nikkas Clips won to smart nikkas Lux won.

You nikkas need to go ahead with shyt. Lux shyt wasn't that complex:manny:

Honestly they both could have been better but don't make it seem like shyt was just flying over nikkas head.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
I'm listening to Mook's interview now

The way Angryfan reacts while Mook is talking, it just seems like he's kind of dumb. It's like he doesn't seem to comprehend what Mook is saying & where he's coming from. He always comes off that way though.
nikka's "claim to fame" is doin blogs in his garage wavin an axe at a camera

Watchu expect from da nikka???

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Honestly they both could have been better but don't make it seem like shyt was just flying over nikkas head.

Lux shyt WAS flying over nikkaz heads. That's why you see some cats saying clips 3-0. The shyt Lux was saying went over nikkaz heads

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:childplease:

The crowd bodied Official 3-0. Not gonna give that win to Hustle if O didnt even get a chance to defend herself.

:camby:

Exactly. The crowd was on some goofy shyt again. They decided that battle before they even started rappin

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not smart/dumb. It's intricate/layered vs basic/straightforward.
I have no doubt that most people didn't catch Lux's Boyz in da Hood scheme.
If we go back to Charlies "haymakers", half of them were generic style punchlines that didn't apply to Lux. Charlie said Lux was greedy, then tried to brag about getting more money than Lux in the same round (our chicken different). Which one is it? Clips had a bunch of sloppy repetitive lines that lead up to his punches. So we are cool with that?
Clips wasted like twelve bars telling us he has "I don't give a fukk titus". Was that dope to you?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
or they just liked Clips rounds better....

The people who liked Clips rounds still can't explain to me how they consider his rounds being dope when:

-Clips started off mad slow on his first round with a failed freestyle rebuttal. His 1st 10-12 bars were completely trash. A lot of his set ups were completely empty and had no relation to his punchline.

(the same thing Danny Meyers gets criticized for)

Clips tried to freestyle his entire 3rd round and was visibly upset at how Lux exposed Clips lying about nobody could provide paperwork. Lux provided paperwork. Clips 3rd round was all over the place.

I'm gonna break this battle down bar for bar. And I seriously don't get how cats are giving Clips the win 3-0. I feel like I'm in the twigh light zone :mindblown:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people who liked Clips rounds still can't explain to me how they consider his rounds being dope when:

-Clips started off mad slow on his first round with a failed freestyle rebuttal. His 1st 10-12 bars were completely trash. A lot of his set ups were completely empty and had no relation to his punchline.

(the same thing Danny Meyers gets criticized for)

Clips tried to freestyle his entire 3rd round and was visibly upset at how Lux exposed Clips lying about nobody could provide paperwork. Lux provided paperwork. Clips 3rd round was all over the place.

I'm gonna break this battle down bar for bar. And I seriously don't get how cats are giving Clips the win 3-0. I feel like I'm in the twigh light zone :mindblown:
Lux exposal was wack and delivered terribly, nobody seems to wanna mention that. But because he provided paperwork i guess that doesn't matter.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It's not smart/dumb. It's intricate/layered vs basic/straightforward.
I have no doubt that most people didn't catch Lux's Boyz in da Hood scheme.
If we go back to Charlies "haymakers", half of them were generic style punchlines that didn't apply to Lux. Charlie said Lux was greedy, then tried to brag about getting more money than Lux in the same round (our chicken different). Which one is it? Clips had a bunch of sloppy repetitive lines that lead up to his punches. So we are cool with that?
Clips wasted like twelve bars telling us he has "I don't give a fukk titus". Was that dope to you?
like I said neither one of them was out of this world. shyt was average. I enjoy the under cards shyt more than this. But than again I was mad at the bullshyt that was going on throughout.
Lux shyt WAS flying over nikkaz heads. That's why you see some cats saying clips 3-0. The shyt Lux was saying went over nikkaz heads
wasn't 3-0. Was 2-1