CP7d4CiU8AEqlw5.jpg

Cal is gonna die a violent death. It might be fukkery on stage too :demonic:

I don't think ILL WILL is gonna tolerate Cal trying to deebo him on stage

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Mark my words from the bars I saw on live tweets (& knowing how Big T perform his 1sts), Terrance gone take the 1st. He clearly took the 2nd & Suge clearly got 3rd. So the cam gone favor Big T 2-1 more. & im actually a Suge fan cause he's entertaining as fukk. but i got Terrance 2-1.
:whoa: I didn't say big t was going to end the hype,

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man that Tay Roc & Calicoe battle was str8 comedy :mjlol: the way calicoe pushed that nikka around had me :dead:

Tayroc 2-1 :coffee:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really think Cal won that shyt because he was pushing on nikka he's 1.5x bigger than? :what:
i think Calicoe edged it, but we can't be saying Tay Roc is all hype because this is Cal first battle back on URL so that same argument can be applied to him as well.

This is becoming one of those cases of Tay Roc is a fan favorite and he needs to be knocked off. Same thing with Clips, this shyt happens all the time in TBZ

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i think Calicoe edged it, but we can't be saying Tay Roc is all hype because this is Cal first battle back on URL so that same argument can be applied to him as well.

This is becoming one of those cases of Tay Roc is a fan favorite and he needs to be knocked off. Same thing with Clips, this shyt happens all the time in TBZ
The thing is

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of calicoe in the least bit, it's just hilarious watching tay tay the url most overhyped battle rapper get beat at his own game by another guy who got by on hype.

So maybe now as a culture we can stop riding waves and saying stupid shyt like "such and such is on a killing spree" or " such and such ain't lost since whenever" and make nikkas responsible for they own d nanny /dose em up bars.

This is why I gree tired of battle rap. Got tired of seeing dudes write and prepare they ass off just so fans can hand someone a win because of a pocket check or someone got pushed.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea @Momentum you aint really bouta sit here and convince nikkas Tay didn't try to go SSJ4 in his 2nd round after Cal violated his space :comeon: by the end of that round he looked like he was gonna die from heat exhaustion :dead:
What? Do you nikkas watch battles or do you just skim through it?

HE DOES THAT EVERY BATTLE.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tay rock fans quiet as hell on the net today :mjlol:

Watching the hype deflate is just a thing of beauty :blessed: only so long fake thugs can pretend had tay tay squeeling and losing a vessel in his throat he was so much in his feelings, great when the great hype can mark out the overhype :salute:

Now maybe nikkas can get off the fan favorite shyt and get back to judging nikkas on they bars and performance and not judging battles viewed on youtube like they in the building too.

Up next: the shotgun suge hype train comes to a complete halt :blessed: can't keep getting wins cause he pocket checked and pushed somebody. Somewhere in all this lyrics and bars have to count
:dahell: Tay won, clearly. Cal promoted his album after a whole round of struggle talk that didn't apply to anything on stage.

Roc 3-0

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Do you nikkas watch battles or do you just skim through it?

HE DOES THAT EVERY BATTLE.

So that's why HE ADMITTED on camera he was never pressed like Cal pressed him. Read the headline of the video, hear what he says & try harder