sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: I didn't say big t was going to end the hype,

Nah imma be fair Suge clearly won in the building...but we knew Suge energy was gone overpower the crowd regardless of how good Big T bars was. But I got Terrance taking the 1st round (hence 2-1) on cam. close battle eitherway

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cal is gonna die a violent death. It might be fukkery on stage too :demonic:

I don't think ILL WILL is gonna tolerate Cal trying to deebo him on stage

The battle is goin down in the D my g...Will & the 3 yak nikkas he gone bring all gone be in they best behavior :scust:.

In all seriousness tho ILL been lobbying for this for a min. He said on twitter he respects Cal & thinks its gone be Battle of the Year candidate if you like the street shyt. I think there's gone be too much respect in the room for any fukkery to go down.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Some of the stuff Angryfan is saying is straight retarded cuz at the end of the day, the draw that you bring is your value. Not how nice you feel he is.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Now THAT would of been crazy....make the whole removing layers thing somethin unique...damn as much as day troll n bait lux thats a genius concept

That would've been classic rap in a different outfit for each round that would be impossible for Clips to beat