sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Up next: the shotgun suge hype train comes to a complete halt :blessed: can't keep getting wins cause he pocket checked and pushed somebody. Somewhere in all this lyrics and bars have to count

Mark my words from the bars I saw on live tweets (& knowing how Big T perform his 1sts), Terrance gone take the 1st. He clearly took the 2nd & Suge clearly got 3rd. So the cam gone favor Big T 2-1 more. & im actually a Suge fan cause he's entertaining as fukk. but i got Terrance 2-1.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I called it early brehs :sas2: That Excuse Card in full effect :russ::blessed:
kccbko.jpg

LMAO all these talk bout excuses coming from the same nikka who keep tryna overcompensate with constant one liners & dismissive facial reactions during his opponent rounds. "I got way more reaction than Lux/Beloved lookin bad out here" & all that corny shyt.
REALLY nikka??? You pose to be the GOAT battler in the world & you judging a battle based on CROWD REACTION??? IN THE MIDDLE of the battle??? foh

This nikka Clips got some sorta inferiority complex or some shyt..he need constant affirmation that he's loved.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Tay rock fans quiet as hell on the net today :mjlol:

Watching the hype deflate is just a thing of beauty :blessed: only so long fake thugs can pretend had tay tay squeeling and losing a vessel in his throat he was so much in his feelings, great when the great hype can mark out the overhype :salute:

Now maybe nikkas can get off the fan favorite shyt and get back to judging nikkas on they bars and performance and not judging battles viewed on youtube like they in the building too.

Up next: the shotgun suge hype train comes to a complete halt :blessed: can't keep getting wins cause he pocket checked and pushed somebody. Somewhere in all this lyrics and bars have to count
^^^^^^ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF THIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Watchin Hustle vs Official again. The first 50 seconds of Ms. Hustle 1st rd got me dyin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tay rock fans quiet as hell on the net today :mjlol:

Watching the hype deflate is just a thing of beauty :blessed: only so long fake thugs can pretend had tay tay squeeling and losing a vessel in his throat he was so much in his feelings, great when the great hype can mark out the overhype :salute:

Now maybe nikkas can get off the fan favorite shyt and get back to judging nikkas on they bars and performance and not judging battles viewed on youtube like they in the building too.

nikka what the hell are you talking about? :what: