Thats actually happening in November

CP7d4CiU8AEqlw5.jpg
Ill Will is gonna destroy fam. 3-0.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't lie. This post made me want to see Lux vs Chilla more only cuz I can only expect him to switch his style up a bit just for this. What history does he have with Chilla? None. Is there much to really bring up about his past? I'm thinking probably not. I don't want to say it would force him to be generic, but it would in the sense that he wouldn't be rapping with clear angles for the most part and I would think it would make it strictly about straight wordplay and punches.

It's like his greatest strength is his weakness cuz he clearly is about attacking dudes with angles. He always raps with a broad angle in mind while hardly ever being threatening in the typical battle rap fashion. He never steps out of who he is now. There is no gun bars for him to bring. Can't think of shyt about him going at somebody for a while I can't recall many bars about what he would hypothetically do to somebody. I feel like he showed moments in this battle that fit more with today's battle rap though in terms of style.

Danny don't deserve to be in the same bracket. He's top 5 overrated to me. JC is top 5 with the pen no doubt. but he is lacking in everything else. If Roc & Shine can make him look WEAK...it's gone be a mismatch with Lux on a big stage especially in NY.

The two nikkas in the conversation is Daylyt and Chilla. Pure penwise they both a little more advanced than Lux. (That Jesse Owens to Usain Bolt progression).But if Lux can find an ANGLE on you...there's not enough compound rhymes & word associations in the book that will save you.

Daylyt never attacks his opponents directly. That's gone be his biggest weakness against Lux. If Lux finds a point of attack (which is easy to find against Day), it's gone make all of Day's clever wordplays meaningless. Chilla is a better competition since i can't think of any personal angles against Chilla.

Last edited:

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't lie. This post made me want to see Lux vs Chilla more only cuz I can only expect him to switch his style up a bit just for this. What history does he have with Chilla? None. Is there much to really bring up about his past? I'm thinking probably not. I don't want to say it would force him to be generic, but it would in the sense that he wouldn't be rapping with clear angles for the most part and I would think it would make it strictly about straight wordplay and punches.

It's like his greatest strength is his weakness cuz he clearly is about attacking dudes with angles. He always raps with a broad angle in mind while hardly ever being threatening in the typical battle rap fashion. He never steps out of who he is now. There is no gun bars for him to bring. Can't think of shyt about him going at somebody for a while I can't recall many bars about what he would hypothetically do to somebody. I feel like he showed moments in this battle that fit more with today's battle rap though in terms of style.

On second thoughts Conceited said Chilla is a deadbeat dad. He got a daughter named Mikayla & he post her pics a lot on the gram almost to the point you might think Chilla is one of those "Instagram father" (of course this is just speculation). But if the shyt is true & Lux can find dirt...it's gone be a long night for Chilla

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear Lux is free of almost every criticism here.

Nah it aint that its just at this point some people he cant win....go against hollow bring everything but jokes, rebuttals and freestyles "hes not well rounded"

Becomes "well rounded" vs Clips "he not doin enough wheres the haymakers"

You cant tell me Lux is not in a lose/lose situation every time he touch that stage.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean how Tay performs every second round?

Wait... did Cal waste a whole round on struggle and then promote his album at the end?

2-0 Roc and I'm not even done yet. Who are these twitter nikkas saying Cal smoked?

So I guess I was right after all....Tay Tay seem to feel exactly the same way I felt about the pressure thing :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So I guess I was right after all....Tay Tay seem to feel exactly the same way I felt about the pressure thing :mjlol:

yea @Momentum you aint really bouta sit here and convince nikkas Tay didn't try to go SSJ4 in his 2nd round after Cal violated his space :comeon: by the end of that round he looked like he was gonna die from heat exhaustion :dead:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:mjlol:

• therealcharlieclipsLast Night I Had To Battle Lux , His Entourage , His Sister, The nikka He Brought On Stage, That Bullshyt Paperwork On My Pops & Lux Complaining Thru My Rounds LoL. I Didn't Talk Thru His Rounds & I Gave Him Extra Time In The 3rd Only For Him To Stop My 3rd Early smh. When I Take A Battle Serious You See Whats Up!!! #GodBless#HumbleGiant#king

im sitting here reading these post talmbout "lux was emotional, etc." and i don't get it :mindblown: did they not see how Clips was doin straight up bullshyt that would get on any battlers nerves? biggest battle of the night and he starts rapping over Smack, knowing damn well it never goes like that, actin like lux was scared for wanting a fukkin coinflip like every other battle that goes down on that stage? Tryna call time the INSTANT lux brought out the paperwork? most bytchmade thing i've ever seen Clips do in a battle, he can go in on Rex for however long he wants to, but when it's his turn........:mjcry: smack that's time

anybody who was paying attention can see that Clips tried everything in his power to not go straight up 3 rounds rapping back in forth with Lux like a regular battle so just in case he loses, he got excuses on excuses for why he lost

I called it early brehs :sas2: That Excuse Card in full effect :russ::blessed:
kccbko.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Tay rock fans quiet as hell on the net today :mjlol:

Watching the hype deflate is just a thing of beauty :blessed: only so long fake thugs can pretend had tay tay squeeling and losing a vessel in his throat he was so much in his feelings, great when the great hype can mark out the overhype :salute:

Now maybe nikkas can get off the fan favorite shyt and get back to judging nikkas on they bars and performance and not judging battles viewed on youtube like they in the building too.

Up next: the shotgun suge hype train comes to a complete halt :blessed: can't keep getting wins cause he pocket checked and pushed somebody. Somewhere in all this lyrics and bars have to count