Daps
Clips holding on for dear life in this 3rd

I can't decide who won this shyt :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:russ:Charlie viewed Lux as a legitimate threat, so he did what he had to do.

When have you ever seen Charlie come to a battle pissed off, talking shyt, giving facial expressions like every line is terrible, showing absolutely no respect, encouraging the audience to boo, etc? This was way more than the talking through rounds he usually does against guys he views as threats.

Clips initiated the entire coin toss fiasco & has everyone looking at Lux like he was the diva.

Clips would initiate, THEN try to point it out. His whole approach last night was hilarious.

His demeanor while Lux was rapping didn't really work, because Lux didn't really come off like a preacher.

Clips was doing a lot that no one seemed to be aware of. It seems like you always have that awareness along with a few others to see through this shyt.
im sitting here reading these post talmbout "lux was emotional, etc." and i don't get it :mindblown: did they not see how Clips was doin straight up bullshyt that would get on any battlers nerves? biggest battle of the night and he starts rapping over Smack, knowing damn well it never goes like that, actin like lux was scared for wanting a fukkin coinflip like every other battle that goes down on that stage? Tryna call time the INSTANT lux brought out the paperwork? most bytchmade thing i've ever seen Clips do in a battle, he can go in on Rex for however long he wants to, but when it's his turn........:mjcry: smack that's time

anybody who was paying attention can see that Clips tried everything in his power to not go straight up 3 rounds rapping back in forth with Lux like a regular battle so just in case he loses, he got excuses on excuses for why he lost

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Clips rarely has great battles. Roc/Clips II and JC/Clips are really the only battles that I revisit from him. I do think his battle with Hitman is underrated though.

And Hollow/Lux is still the only battle between juggernauts that has meet expectations. :wow:

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Definitley. I also wanna see Calicoe vs Ill Will. Some shyt legit might pop off lol

Thats actually happening in November

CP7d4CiU8AEqlw5.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
im sitting here reading these post talmbout "lux was emotional, etc." and i don't get it :mindblown: did they not see how Clips was doin straight up bullshyt that would get on any battlers nerves? biggest battle of the night and he starts rapping over Smack, knowing damn well it never goes like that, actin like lux was scared for wanting a fukkin coinflip like every other battle that goes down on that stage? Tryna call time the INSTANT lux brought out the paperwork? most bytchmade thing i've ever seen Clips do in a battle, he can go in on Rex for however long he wants to, but when it's his turn........:mjcry: smack that's time

anybody who was paying attention can see that Clips tried everything in his power to not go straight up 3 rounds rapping back in forth with Lux like a regular battle so just in case he loses, he got excuses on excuses for why he lost

@HARLEM AL @Mook will completely ignore this like it never happened:mjlol: