NULL
x
not really

Clips had his round extended too

they stopped clips, then let clips spit even more

Then they called time

Then he wanted to go longer

Watch it again

A lot of people just weren't paying full attention. Charlie was rambling, and got stopped. Then he said he had two schemes left, finished those and still tried to rap more afterwards.

Really the best thing Charlie did this battle is expose all the crazy over on Lux's sideline. Like I said before the battle, Charlie should rap BEFORE the coin toss to help sway the moment his way. He did exactly that, then he claimed Lux was emotional for stopping him and wanting to do a coin toss. It's ridiculous to say someone is emotional about wanting to get a battle started the right way, but Charlie's personality & charisma let's him get away with juvenile antics. Then Lux got a little nutty with the first coin toss not hitting the floor, and Clips was using all that time to talk to the fans.

We saw Lux's brother get hostile, and the unknown woman in the 3rd flipping out which took some of the steam out of the paperwork thing. I'm sure that left a bad taste in some of PPV viewers mouths. That didn't change the fact that Charlie had a solid round and a half at best, and was fishing for material after the paperwork was "distributed". After giving us a decent round and a half, and a lot of petty nonsense, he goes on social media says "What more do the fans want from me?". :scust:
As a man, Charlie has to do what gives him the best chance to be successful, but as a fan I say fukk him. We want 3 prepared rounds from him, but it just isn't going to happen.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just say y'all would marry kux :scust:

Charlie didn't even say shyt about ending the third cause of time but y'all blamed him on that.

Bet u call nikkas handsome too :scust:

Hating on my nikka clips cause he 3-0ed this fakkit nerd.
What are you even talkin about

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you even talkin about

He really been going hard for Clips these last couple weeks. Seems like he's sympathetic to Clips plight.
@Mook is your pops a snitch breh? Did he get deported or some shyt? I'm from uptown, so I know Dominicans got that work. Let us know my guy, help us understand why you feel the way you do......

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He really been going hard for Clips these last couple weeks. Seems like he's sympathetic to Clips plight.
@Mook is your pops a snitch breh? Did he get deported or some shyt? I'm from uptown, so I know Dominicans got that work. Let us know my guy, help us understand why you feel the way you do......

:russ: Doesnt make sense why we should care about a guy clips saw like 3 times in his life. Dudes acting like Charlie was the DA

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
x

A lot of people just weren't paying full attention. Charlie was rambling, and got stopped. Then he said he had two schemes left, finished those and still tried to rap more afterwards.

Really the best thing Charlie did this battle is expose all the crazy over on Lux's sideline. Like I said before the battle, Charlie should rap BEFORE the coin toss to help sway the moment his way. He did exactly that, then he claimed Lux was emotional for stopping him and wanting to do a coin toss. It's ridiculous to say someone is emotional about wanting to get a battle started the right way, but Charlie's personality & charisma let's him get away with juvenile antics. Then Lux got a little nutty with the first coin toss not hitting the floor, and Clips was using all that time to talk to the fans.

We saw Lux's brother get hostile, and the unknown woman in the 3rd flipping out which took some of the steam out of the paperwork thing. I'm sure that left a bad taste in some of PPV viewers mouths. That didn't change the fact that Charlie had a solid round and a half at best, and was fishing for material after the paperwork was "distributed". After giving us a decent round and a half, and a lot of petty nonsense, he goes on social media says "What more do the fans want from me?". :scust:
As a man, Charlie has to do what gives him the best chance to be successful, but as a fan I say fukk him. We want 3 prepared rounds from him, but it just isn't going to happen.

:russ:Charlie viewed Lux as a legitimate threat, so he did what he had to do.

When have you ever seen Charlie come to a battle pissed off, talking shyt, giving facial expressions like every line is terrible, showing absolutely no respect, encouraging the audience to boo, etc? This was way more than the talking through rounds he usually does against guys he views as threats.

Clips initiated the entire coin toss fiasco & has everyone looking at Lux like he was the diva.

Clips would initiate, THEN try to point it out. His whole approach last night was hilarious.

His demeanor while Lux was rapping didn't really work, because Lux didn't really come off like a preacher.

Clips was doing a lot that no one seemed to be aware of. It seems like you always have that awareness along with a few others to see through this shyt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you going to battle both Lux and Hollow in same year and both battles are meh?

Well does Charlie have ANY classic battles?

I would say he put on a classic performance against Rex.

Aside from that, he may have classic rounds (first round against Jones imo for example) or moments.

I've seen some people here say Clips/Roc 2 is a classic. I'll have to watch it again, because I never came away believing that.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That was a bad look for every brother in existence. I hate that a good portion of our women act just like that chick on stage. That was so unladylike. :scust:
What a turn off.. You can tell Smack was like.. "What the fukk is wrong with this chick?" :scust:
I'm watching this part now :scust:

Edit- and this nikka Lux tried to keep going for a split second after the fact....she had that nikka looking BAD

Edit- and now he still going because he was pressured into it :scust:

Last edited: