Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What the fukk were yall watching? Lux killed Clips 3-0. Only round you could possibly give fat boy is the 2nd. 1st and 3rd are not up for debate at all.. And let's be honest. Clips is a well rounded battle rapper. Like he's great overall when you take everything into consideration. But if we're talking about his PEN???? He's probably not even top 20. Never has. His punches and schemes are just decent. But the nikka has the rhyming ability of 4th grader. (vs Daylyt, he rhymed dog with dog like 5 times.). Lux rapped circles around that nikka the entire battle.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sure if you look at the footage and look at the actual time they were rapping, it's pretty even obviously excluding the fukkery.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This nikka Lux got on the 3 outfits from his last 3 battles :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yeah he was kinda actin like a female the whole battle.

Just say y'all would marry kux :scust:

Charlie didn't even say shyt about ending the third cause of time but y'all blamed him on that.

Bet u call nikkas handsome too :scust:

Hating on my nikka clips cause he 3-0ed this fakkit nerd.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
"its hot as a slave ship in here"

then shows suit n tie....

maybe that was a diss to charlie or smack?

maybe a reach.:patrice:

also never saw clip that shook mentally.....WOW!:dwillhuh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:mjlol:

• therealcharlieclipsLast Night I Had To Battle Lux , His Entourage , His Sister, The nikka He Brought On Stage, That Bullshyt Paperwork On My Pops & Lux Complaining Thru My Rounds LoL. I Didn't Talk Thru His Rounds & I Gave Him Extra Time In The 3rd Only For Him To Stop My 3rd Early smh. When I Take A Battle Serious You See Whats Up!!! #GodBless#HumbleGiant#king

Charlie excuses

:blessed:

@Mook

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Too much fukkery in the Clips vs Lux battle to properly judge. On first watch, I got

Round 1 - Charlie
Round 2 - Lux
Round 3 - ................ fukk I might just call it a tie because throwing the paper was wild corny as fukk. Clips going at the crowd again.......... c'mon bruh.

BTW fukk that bytchazz crowd too, just terrible. Boo one second, yell 3-0 the next. Waaaaaaack as fukk.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did this nikka Charlie really try to be cute with the coin toss and then make it out to be Lux's fault :skip:

That whole shyt was confusing and uncalled for :mjlol:

Clips tried to do that shyt he pulled against Verb and started rapping first to steal momentum, Lux rightfully so wasn't having it, then they continued to argue for 7 minutes.

Sidenote- Rex really fooled the crowd by spitting Hot mixtape Bars instead of trash ones :heh: