FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I honestly think JC or Chilla could beat the Lux we saw last night. Straight up
Bar for bar, definitely. This was his lightest performance bar wise, but he still had some fire shyt. Only problem is Chilla and JC probably wouldn't get the respect Clips got last night. So one bar doesn't hit and the crowd would've booed them badly.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Finally finished watching all the battles posted. I was more impressed with lux than I guess most because imo I saw some growth. Dude was playing the camera, he wasn't rambling on some Sci fi shyt his entire rounds were directed at clips and he even had a rebuttal. I didn't have an idea how lux was going to attack but he found a angle and worked it imo.

I will say, clips was much better than his last couple but you can tell he had no game plan for lux and was really just winging it to get through his rounds. And some of clips round were just really bad. I will say that this being on live stream hurt clips cause at least in the other format than some momentum could have been built for clips to say he won, but the footage is killing clips cause the more you watch it the more you realize lux was talking that shyt.

I got it 2-1 lux I think in time it will be kinda clear.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm not gonna give a winner for clips/lux until the fukkery is edited out. It sucked the enjoyment out of the battle.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wavy just used that against Kshine "walking like a zombie with it/all my animals come alive like a jumanji visit." Not a big deal. happens all the time in battle rap, but had John John said that, he would've gotten called out for it.
no doubt but i heard wavy got caught slipping vs JJDD:mjlol:i hope it aint true...that 2nd rd vs k-shine made me a fan

Superstar
Daps
HjW1wvm.png

Who's that blonde chick in Lux crew

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we agree that Myers has legit haymakers? That's why I fuk with dudes like Myers and JC, they're lyrical with legit room shaking bars. Lux is on that super lyrical shyt but his punches are light. He's overrated. Another dude spitting Lux's bars wouldn't make it to the main stage. Also, I think Lux's style is slightly dated IMO.
No. Just no. :snoop:

There's no way you can, without bias, say you love Myers or JC and then call Lux overrated. That's just hate.

That's like saying I like shooters in basketball, my favorites are Hershey Hawkins and Vinny del Negro but I think Steph Curry is overrated.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Wtf were you watching? Your saying me to he outrapped lux every round. Gtfoh

I felt like the out rapping was drowned about by a lot of white noise.

Clips, was entertaining, more direct, and equally rapped well. The crying about the coin flip and the time nonsense turned me off a little.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I'm sick of these fairweather ass fans in every big event thread posting dumb shyt. nikka the DNA/shine v shine/verb shyt was trash, period. nikkas was only hype because of the names.. No good bars were spit that battle. Verb and Hitman sounded like they wrote that bullsh*t a day before the event. nikka I'm not a fairweather battlerap fan like you. I watch battles from any and everybody.. I'm not impressed by some corny ass top tier performance fest battle. You want to see some real bars in the 2v2? Go watch big/young kannon vs the 2 white boys.. But I bet you didn't watch because you're one of those dikk riding fakkits who only follows names in battlerap. :scust:

I already explained how I felt about Lux and his miracle lyrical style. nikka I said Lux's first was sounding crazy as the battle was happening too.. Go check the thread, fakkit. That doesn't change the fact that I think Lux is wild overrated.
It's like if you dont suck Lux's dikk, you can't even speak on him in here :scust:

I got him edging but damn. Some of ya'll gargling beloved right now.