Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
And I'm a say this too, the additional slack nyggas have created for lux is mind blowing, can he rap? Yes, but the delivery of punches and time between bars that hit is extremely below the general top tier nyggas at their best.. The I think I get it oohs and that was I think hard aahs this nygga gets is second to none.. Even the setup of the paperwork in the third, you could see coming, but the cotdamn bars and lead up was pathetic.. No, a damn near 3 0 for a clips who I'm not a Stan of will absolutely not turn into a 3 0 for lux over time... And I got hollow beating both these nyggas clearly.. Bul provided the angles/blueprint to beat these nyggas, King of that shyt

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
we gon talk about how clips mannerisms and fukkshyt resembled how he acted when he faced magic (a battle he had a feeling he would lose)

against real comp I feel like alot of these nikkas arr to just chill and spit their rounds, always gotta add in some extra bullshyt to make it harder to judge bar for bar
I don't like the bullshyt Clips be pullin in between or during somebody else's rounds. Still joking or doin gestures distracting n1ggas while he gettin out barred. Shyt is
annoying

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You legit hate that nikka breh :wow:

I call a spade a spade breh :russ:
He got into position by knowing the right people.
Trolling his way into battling Hitman and stealing his way thru battle.
How can any nikka even respect that man

son ain't ever said sumn that made me go :ohhh::whew::ohlawd:

Right now I give him credit for beating Wavy but that's where it stops

He's straight :trash:

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Clips quit at the end of the 2nd..
He lost the Crowd.. At first he was like "I still got time? Cool" then he was like "Nah Im Good"
He could have won the second but after the Jayz/Roc/Meek/Drake bar he lost a lot of Steam..

Clips Played the 3rd Good as well... He was trying to think of a rebuttal,thats why he let Lux Rap..

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tbz, don't confuse a nygga that post a lot with knowing a lot, same nygga that while everyone was enjoying the dnashine verb Holla battle 'u guys suck man I hate this battle where are the barrrrs, I'm about lines and barrrrs man,'" nygga shut the fukk up :mjlol:, @FreshAIG get ur boy the fukk outta here

Yo I'm sick of these fairweather ass fans in every big event thread posting dumb shyt. nikka the DNA/shine v shine/verb shyt was trash, period. nikkas was only hype because of the names.. No good bars were spit that battle. Verb and Hitman sounded like they wrote that bullsh*t a day before the event. nikka I'm not a fairweather battlerap fan like you. I watch battles from any and everybody.. I'm not impressed by some corny ass top tier performance fest battle. You want to see some real bars in the 2v2? Go watch big/young kannon vs the 2 white boys.. But I bet you didn't watch because you're one of those dikk riding fakkits who only follows names in battlerap. :scust:

I already explained how I felt about Lux and his miracle lyrical style. nikka I said Lux's first was sounding crazy as the battle was happening too.. Go check the thread, fakkit. That doesn't change the fact that I think Lux is wild overrated.