Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
lol who was that lady yelling all crazy at lux? low key that was hilarious, clips coulda took advantage of it more but he was cool about it. cuz that was NOT a good look for lux. she was clearly driving the train over there with lux basically looking like a little bytch hahah

clips took the battle btw. maybe not 3-0 but there's no way in hell lux won that. no way in hell. he didn't have shyt, he was just doing his spherical lyrical shyt that the crowd gives him AND ONLY HIM a pass for. but had anybody else been rapping that nonsense they'd get booed the fukk outta there. clips won plain and simple. that crowd was biased against him and he still won.
Must be 2 battles

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I felt like with Clips vs. Lux, it became debatable 2-1 either way with that third. As shocking as it was with the legal documents were being shown, I felt like it took away somewhat from Lux's round because of the chick talking about him finishing his scheme. Kind of a distraction. Clips didn't hold it together all the way at first but he bounced back.

Tay Roc vs. Calicoe was close. Tay was direct with the punches and Cal got back on his spitfire shyt. Cal tried to bully Tay roc but Tay wasn't havin that shyt. Good battle with rewatchable value I'd say. Not sure who won that one. May edge it to Cal, 2-1 but I have to rewatch it.

Hustle 2-1 or 3-0 over Official. That was bad. Hustle was not playing games. The round I'd give Official would be her third.

T Top vs. T Rex was like father and son battling. Rex put forth some effort (for once) and you could tell he fukk with Top. Top 2-1 but hey Rex gets a thumbs up for actually being on his shyt in this battle.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
2n6djqs.png

:mjlol:

Get the fukk out of here

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calicoe was the first top tier that joined the flyest battle rap diet program.

As a result he was slimmer, looked more confident than ever, & many felt he even won the battle.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Calicoe was the first top tier that joined the flyest battle rap diet program.

As a result he was slimmer, looked more confident than ever, & many felt he even won the battle.

His material was still ass tho.

All I want to see is Suge vs Big T. I don't care about anything else.