Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Lux the GOAT when he might be 0-3 in Harlem alone?
Cause he bring everybody out. Im talking people who dont even watch battle rap. Same way Floyd bring people who dont watch boxing into it. This from a dude who has had no maistream success. He got the impact of a Cassidy or Canibus coming into this battle shyt.

And he only lost to mook on Total SLaughter imo. Just beat clips. first battle wit mook was debatable.

Lux is Ali. Ali was beatable. Still the greatest

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
No. Just no. :snoop:

There's no way you can, without bias, say you love Myers or JC and then call Lux overrated. That's just hate.

That's like saying I like shooters in basketball, my favorites are Hershey Hawkins and Vinny del Negro but I think Steph Curry is overrated.

Terrible analogy. I'm off this Lux shyt.. @Momentum is right about you guys.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Cause he bring everybody out. Im talking people who dont even watch battle rap. Same way Floyd bring people who dont watch boxing into it. This from a dude who has had no maistream success. He got the impact of a Cassidy or Canibus coming into this battle shyt.

And he only lost to mook on Total SLaughter imo. Just beat clips. first battle wit mook was debatable.

Lux is Ali. Ali was beatable. Still the greatest

He's already admitted he lost to Rex off-camera

Mook at Total Slaughter

Edged Clips (in my opinion), but alot of people have Clips winning

Hence "might be 0-3 in Harlem"

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's already admitted he lost to Rex off-camera

Mook at Total Slaughter

Edged Clips (in my opinion), but alot of people have Clips winning

Hence "might be 0-3 in Harlem"

I dont think thats what homie is talking about, but yeah he might be if u look at it that way. Still dont change the fact he garner the most attention. Has the most captivating battles, Etc. Stuff that goes into being the "greatest" not necessarily the best.

In other words, Lux is the biggest persona in battle rap.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
2n6djqs.png

:mjlol:

Daps
Clips got round 1 no question, could have had round 2 especially after the jay to bleek back to back losses had you going from drake to meek bar, and then he tries two lackluster punches no reaction :francis: and ends the round. Round three the paperwork brehs :lolbron: Charlie was so uncomfortable lux didn't hold anything back, like fukk the friend shyt Charlie I really know you :ohhh: and your mom's was a side bytch and your pops was a snitch:wow: Charlie got a little emotional in the third got back into his shyt midway through the round but honestly it was too late, he felt it because he wanted to keep going and going to get that round back :sas2:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even gonna front. Watched this the second time off youtube and i switched to lux. 2-1 either way it goes.. clips shyt b so basic but he know how to get the crowd amp'd and you can fall trapped to the crowds reaction. Clips make the people listening feel like lux bars aint hitting while lux looking like he lost based off crowd reactions so it can fukk up ur judgement but off this 2nd view, i give clips 1st round, and lux next two rounds.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
No. Just no. :snoop:

There's no way you can, without bias, say you love Myers or JC and then call Lux overrated. That's just hate.

That's like saying I like shooters in basketball, my favorites are Hershey Hawkins and Vinny del Negro but I think Steph Curry is overrated.

I just have to come back to this for a second.. This is what's wrong with Lux stans.. They paint him as God and everybody else is just a peasant. So lyrically Lux is the MVP and perennial all-star, while JC(one of the best active lyricist today) is lyrically equivalent to a role player. Hilariously bad analogy.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just have to come back to this for a second.. This is what's wrong with Lux stans.. They paint him as God and everybody else is just a peasant. So lyrically Lux is the MVP and perennial all-star, while JC(one of the best active lyricist today) is lyrically equivalent to a role player. Hilariously bad analogy.

Compare JC to Vinny Del Negro brehs

randumbdesign

Rookie
Daps
lol who was that lady yelling all crazy at lux? low key that was hilarious, clips coulda took advantage of it more but he was cool about it. cuz that was NOT a good look for lux. she was clearly driving the train over there with lux basically looking like a little bytch hahah

clips took the battle btw. maybe not 3-0 but there's no way in hell lux won that. no way in hell. he didn't have shyt, he was just doing his spherical lyrical shyt that the crowd gives him AND ONLY HIM a pass for. but had anybody else been rapping that nonsense they'd get booed the fukk outta there. clips won plain and simple. that crowd was biased against him and he still won.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
lol who was that lady yelling all crazy at lux? low key that was hilarious, clips coulda took advantage of it more but he was cool about it. cuz that was NOT a good look for lux. she was clearly driving the train over there with lux basically looking like a little bytch hahah

clips took the battle btw. maybe not 3-0 but there's no way in hell lux won that. no way in hell. he didn't have shyt, he was just doing his spherical lyrical shyt that the crowd gives him AND ONLY HIM a pass for. but had anybody else been rapping that nonsense they'd get booed the fukk outta there. clips won plain and simple. that crowd was biased against him and he still won.

That was a bad look for every brother in existence. I hate that a good portion of our women act just like that chick on stage. That was so unladylike. :scust:
What a turn off.. You can tell Smack was like.. "What the fukk is wrong with this chick?" :scust: