Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All ima say is wtf was all the BS before the Lux Clipse battle. Lux is a diva. What is he talking about this Harlem you know it got to hit the floor. He was being so extra. How it take 10 minutes just to get thru a coin toss.

Been telling y'all Lux is a bird

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All ima say is wtf was all the BS before the Lux Clipse battle. Lux is a diva. What is he talking about this Harlem you know it got to hit the floor. He was being so extra. How it take 10 minutes just to get thru a coin toss.

1. He was being a diva.

2. Clips tried that same bullshyt against Verb n Lux wasn't having it
3. Lux didn't know that Clips actually asked his brother if he should continue to go first (once Lux complained)and the answer was negative...then Clips agreed on the coin toss. Lux should have let him continue as Clips knew he'd fukked up
4. It was all mind games but the bigger question is how Smack always never controls the stage

That lady towards the end was a problem....

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Charlie stans are unmatched :mjlol:

How Hollow break down ya whole style and I can still predict the 4th bar punch just by the 1st bar setup? :francis:

When he was like 'motherfukkin line, mother fukkin rhyme'

I'm like 'here we fukkin go, here comes a 'mothers fukkin' time bar" :comeon:

shyt happens with almost every Clips bar just like Hollow exposed.

On another note Lux was acting a diva too and the lady he brought that got on her :gurl: finger snapping getting progressively angry when Lux wasn't even mad like that was annoying as hell.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
1. He was being a diva.

2. Clips tried that same bullshyt against Verb n Lux wasn't having it
3. Lux didn't know that Clips actually asked his brother if he should continue to go first (once Lux complained)and the answer was negative...then Clips agreed on the coin toss. Lux should have let him continue as Clips knew he'd fukked up
4. It was all mind games but the bigger question is how Smack always never controls the stage

That lady towards the end was a problem....
Smack be so drunk at that point lmao. I think Beasley should just take control when things get unorganized. Seems like Smack doesn't know what to do

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
@FreshAIG how did you score all the battles last night

Hustle 3-0
Top 2-1 but maybe 3-0 but not a body.
DNa and K-Shine vs. Chess and Steams to be honest, I kinda zoned out and was doing stuff. Can't call it. Wasn't inspired by what I heard tho
Tay Roc 2-1 over Calicoe but it's arguable. Cal was just too indirect for me.
Lux 2-1, 3-0 lyrically but I gotta give Clips the first on first watch because I remember more of what he said.

How about you?

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Tbz, don't confuse a nygga that post a lot with knowing a lot, same nygga that while everyone was enjoying the dnashine verb Holla battle 'u guys suck man I hate this battle where are the barrrrs, I'm about lines and barrrrs man,'" nygga shut the fukk up :mjlol:, @FreshAIG get ur boy the fukk outta here
Lux's first is type retarded. :scust:

Spitting flames :scust:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hustle 3-0
Top 2-1 but maybe 3-0 but not a body.
DNa and K-Shine vs. Chess and Steams to be honest, I kinda zoned out and was doing stuff. Can't call it. Wasn't inspired by what I heard tho
Tay Roc 2-1 over Calicoe but it's arguable. Cal was just too indirect for me.
Lux 2-1, 3-0 lyrically but I gotta give Clips the first on first watch because I remember more of what he said.

How about you?

Pretty much the same except I think I have Cal winning. The third round was cheeks for both of them but to me Cal was better last night so I give him the third as a tiebreaker

Top was a 3-0 to me but Rex still looked decent for most of the battle. So yea not a body

Other than that we scored it the same

Clips clearly won the first IMO. Was hot starting off the second too but then let the battle get away from him and lost 2-1

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I got clipse taking the 1st and 3rd. Battles are about bars, and flows. Not obscure allusions.

Lux did his things in parts of the 1st and 2nd. I like his second esp when he started flowing.
His 3rd was meh

But Charlie won to me. On first watch.