Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux goin through all his gimmicks i get it, but was kinda corny and unncessary. Clips should of got on that out the gate smh. With that said...

Lux 3-0....too consistent, just flat out surgical in that ring, you cant compare floyd to cotto. To say he wasnt well rounded tonight is pure straight bullshyt. He had it all....bars on top of bars, couple jokes, personals, schemes, a freestyle, aggression, presence.

Clips put up a fight...but reused Hollow/Mook angles as expected. Had no choice but to....its all he had to work with. Plus you cant use 60% jokes and 40% gun bars against Lux and think you gonna get the W.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we agree that Myers has legit haymakers? That's why I fuk with dudes like Myers and JC, they're lyrical with legit room shaking bars. Lux is on that super lyrical shyt but his punches are light. He's overrated. Another dude spitting Lux's bars wouldn't make it to the main stage. Also, I think Lux's style is slightly dated IMO.

:ehh:

I can respect that

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Calicoe had Roc all in his feelings...yelling jumping around on stage throwing tantrums with a cracked voice lookin like a spoiled 3rd grader.
Cal literally "lil boy"d Roc
nikka stop making up shyt. The battle is posted for anyone to see it.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux goin through all his gimmicks i get it, but was kinda corny and unncessary. Clips should of got on that out the gate smh. With that said...

Lux 3-0....too consistent, just flat out surgical in that ring, you cant compare floyd to cotto. To say he wasnt well rounded tonight is pure straight bullshyt. He had it all....bars on top of bars, couple jokes, personals, schemes, a freestyle, aggression, presence.

Clips put up a fight...but reused Hollow/Mook angles as expected. Had no choice but to....its all he had to work with. Plus you cant use 60% jokes and 40% gun bars against Lux and think you gonna get the W.
I need that Katt Williams WTF smiley right now. Lux had wild dry spots in his first.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka stop making up shyt. The battle is posted for anyone to see it.
I aint make shyt up at all. Roc clearly caught feelings when Cal got up all on his face & took the 1st.

That's why Roc started overcompensating in his 2nd...with all unnecessary yelling & jumping on stage with that cracked voice child voice. When you gotta yell "this my shyt/im killing you" every other bar..you know you tryna convince yaself. It's like when Prep was saying that to JJDD.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Cal bumped him trying to be all extra tough. Roc barely reacted.

If it aint bothered him, why did Roc overreact in his 2nd so much??? Why all the unnecessary yelling & jumping around & "this my shyt/im killing you" after every other bar in his 2nd all of a sudden??? Cause the 1st got to him.
& Cal tryna be extra tough??? LOL you mean what Cal does in every single one of his battles...if you battling Cal you should know what's coming by now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we agree that Myers has legit haymakers? That's why I fuk with dudes like Myers and JC, they're lyrical with legit room shaking bars. Lux is on that super lyrical shyt but his punches are light. He's overrated. Another dude spitting Lux's bars wouldn't make it to the main stage. Also, I think Lux's style is slightly dated IMO.

I like Danny, he has bars and haymakers even though they don't always hit. Lux has haymakers to but his style has that small room feel still
I need that Katt Williams WTF smiley right now. Lux had wild dry spots in his first.

I don't think he had dry spots in his first but it was overall solid bars with light jabs

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
2-1 clips y'all nikkas bugging point blank period. Everyone in the building yelling 3-0.... Realistically 2-1 either way, but i got clips. Lux and his old heads was being corny as fukk.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it aint bothered him, why did Roc overreact in his 2nd so much??? Why all the unnecessary yelling & jumping around & "this my shyt/im killing you" after every other bar in his 2nd all of a sudden??? Cause the 1st got to him.
& Cal tryna be extra tough??? LOL you mean what Cal does in every single one of his battles...if you battling Cal you should know what's coming by now.
You mean how Tay performs every second round?

Wait... did Cal waste a whole round on struggle and then promote his album at the end?

2-0 Roc and I'm not even done yet. Who are these twitter nikkas saying Cal smoked?

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
So the whole Turducken thing... I think I get where Roc's head was at.

Cal's name is Terranio... TER/TUR is at the beginning of that.

Ducking is what Roc believes Calicoe has been doing for a long time now.

Idk what the fukk Turkey, Chicken, and Duck have to do with the shyt, but I guess the line was supposed to be Ter Ducking... It's still complete fukking ass cheeks, but I just thought about it at 3:16, shout out to my boy Stone Cold for blessing me with his wisdom to think like the Reach Prince

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean how Tay performs every second round?

Wait... did Cal waste a whole round on struggle and then promote his album at the end?

2-0 Roc and I'm not even done yet. Who are these twitter nikkas saying Cal smoked?

Aint see him this aggressive & overreacting against pretty much nobody. Other battle rappers was tweeting the same shyt they noticed exactly what I noticed.
Cal CLEARLY got the 1st. so how is it 2-0? LMAO stay hatin:blessed:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint see him this aggressive & overreacting against pretty much nobody. Other battle rappers was tweeting the same shyt they noticed exactly what I noticed.
Cal CLEARLY got the 1st. so how is it 2-0? LMAO stay hatin:blessed:
Clearly? :mjlol:

You're probably from Detroit so I'm not even going to push it.