Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Wtf are yall watching, clips ain't dying on cam, so many nyggas know how to direct the punch better than lux in modern day times... I'll review more later, yall bugging

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super underwhelming battle. I might really have to start doing my battle rap essays. So many little things fukk up these battles its ridiculous.

Lux pump faked about 3 good times to throw off Charlie's freestyles, most notably at the beginning. Anytime Charlie was going into a room shaker Lux would throw a fit and fukk it up.

Lux had some shyt in that second that got slept on, and his third was nice but I'm not from Harlem do I don't really know what the fukk he was talking about. The "paperwork" prop was done ok.

Clips went crazy the first. The second both were underwhelming but I edged Lux. Clip's intellectual scheme was nice but I felt Lux was better, though I can see a 2-0 Clips just as easy. The third I edged Lux but Clips had the better battle bars, again I'm not a Harlemnite so that shyt from Lux only really hit with me for the aggression and flow.

All in all I can call it either way but I edge the last two Lux just barely. Maybe only because Lux was able to cut Clips off so effectively and fukk up his rounds. I'm going to have to watch those last two again.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Clips DYING on cam. shyt gone get worse & worse with every watch

That wavy kick bar was crazy too. Lux was slipping a lot of shyt in that second and third... just like most Lux battles his fans will have more and more bars to pick from and justify a Lux win. nikka battles like Lupe creates albums. Always something new to catch.

Last edited:

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wavy kick bar was crazy too. Lux was slipping a lot of shyt in that second and third... just like most Lux battles his fans will have more and more bars to pick from and justify a Lux win. nikka battles like Lupe creates albums. Always something new to catch.
:comeon::yeshrug:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Thats because n1ggas be gassed by Clips hay makers. But when they see it again they'll see how Lux broke dude down in the 2nd & 3rd. I'll edge Clips the 1st but dude has no structure he relys on rebuttals and freestyles too much. Same thing with the Hollow & Lux battle. It looked like Hollow won live but when u replay it u catch all of Lux lines/breakdowns. Hollow had some breakdowns and rebuttals too but it had some weak filler.The only lost I clearly give Lux is the one with Mook. Not tryna come off bias.

Edit: I will say the Lux and Hollow battle lived up to the hype. Hollow smoked Clips in his 1st 2 rounds. And im not even a Holllow fan.
I've watched that Hollow vs Lux battle a ton of times. Lux bodied the hell out of that dude. I've studied dudes battle vs Hollow and like for line, unbelievable

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH pure hate. so we gone act like Lux 3rd ain't had Clips emotional, throwin Clips off his game forcing him to try to rebuttal & gettin booed??? Lux 3rd made Clips 3rd irrelevant
That was giving him props, I even gave Lux the battle :why:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched that Hollow vs Lux battle a ton of times. Lux bodied the hell out of that dude. I've studied dudes battle vs Hollow and like for line, unbelievable
Lux was already down 2-0 before he started cooking vs Hollow. Half the shyt he said to Hollow Okwerdz said first.... and he lost too.