Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This needs to be discussed more. Lux's first was straight cheeks. He always needs a round and a half to cook, he just got lucky Clips was equally as cheeks.
and folks was asking/hoping for unlimited rounds.

unlimited rounds NEVER need to happen.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This needs to be discussed more. Lux's first was straight cheeks. He always needs a round and a half to cook, he just got lucky Clips was equally as cheeks.

What is there really to discuss?

Is he really overrated? Or is he just not your cup of tea?

There is a difference.

Also, are you taking into account his competition?

He faced Clips, Hollow, Mook in his last 3 battles.

You aren't gonna blow these guys out.

When he battled a guy who wasn't on their level in Calicoe he pretty much destroyed him.

Last edited:

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and in that same round they were chanting 3-0 so did the booing even matter?

bipolar ass crowd. but the other half also chanted "shut the fukk up". but this gone go down the same way as the Hollow battle in Nome. Lux shyt only gone get better with every watch. Clips shyt gone get cornier. Clips caught feelings. he started accusing random nikkas on Lux entourage of being snitches. he ended his round telling Lux "ya pops was a snitch TOO" therefore admitting his pops told. the nikka was flustered. bytchin bout time limits. he gone come off worse with every view.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The way Cal delivered that Randy Johnson shyt has to be contender for woat.

I bet nikkas let that slide tho.. If that was a nikka like Myers the trolls would come out.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Rex giving Bigg K props :leon:

Kinda shytted on Danny Myers though by talkin about wasting material against him when he can use it against T Top as if the Danny battle wasn't scheduled way before that lol.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't understand how you "bar oriented" emcees & hate Lux.

Don't understand how you can enjoy Danny Myers over Loaded Lux.:yeshrug:

Can we agree that Myers has legit haymakers? That's why I fuk with dudes like Myers and JC, they're lyrical with legit room shaking bars. Lux is on that super lyrical shyt but his punches are light. He's overrated. Another dude spitting Lux's bars wouldn't make it to the main stage. Also, I think Lux's style is slightly dated IMO.