sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smack shoulda thought about making that announcement a little bit more tactfully:patrice:

There's no way in hell Diz is ever stepping foot on a stage on the east. And smack would be a fool to book Gjonai on a smack stage, because it would BE GUARANTEED fukkERY and the event would get fukked up and footage never released.

The venue would get shut downand Smack would never be able to book that spot again. A lose, lose, lose for all

Smack know that, that's why he was slick having Gjonaj say "im gone kill you in your own state".....still gone happen URL West

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smack shoulda thought about making that announcement a little bit more tactfully:patrice:

There's no way in hell Diz is ever stepping foot on a stage on the east. And smack would be a fool to book Gjonai on a smack stage, because it would BE GUARANTEED fukkERY and the event would get fukked up and footage never released.

The venue would get shut downand Smack would never be able to book that spot again. A lose, lose, lose for all

How so?? :leon: I never heard of this Gjonai dude before

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching the battle

The thought crossed my mind on whether Clips should go to the drawing board or not because his style comes off as stale imo.

However, as stale as it may come off to me, who can really beat him when he's on his shyt besides lux & hollow? I think he battled Pass a couple weeks after the Hollow battle & beat him easily. It could be that the elite guys make his shyt come off that way. Regardless, there's no one out there that's gonna make him uncomfortable as these guys did.

Look at how things change in a year. The perception by many way was that Clips was the #1 battler in the world & he proceeds to lose to both Hollow & Lux in 2015.

Just heard he's on the undercard against a no name on that London card (pat stay/hollow card).

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calicoe had Roc all in his feelings...yelling jumping around on stage throwing tantrums with a cracked voice lookin like a spoiled 3rd grader.
Cal literally "lil boy"d Roc

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
Rewatching the battle

The thought crossed my mind on whether Clips should go to the drawing board or not because his style comes off as stale imo.

However, as stale as it may come off to me, who can really beat him when he's on his shyt besides lux & hollow? I think he battled Pass a couple weeks after the Hollow battle & beat him easily. It could be that the elite guys make his shyt come off that way. Regardless, there's no one out there that's gonna make him uncomfortable as these guys did.

Look at how things change in a year. The perception by many way was that Clips was the #1 battler in the world & he proceeds to lose to both Hollow & Lux in 2015.

Just heard he's on the undercard against a no name on that London card (pat stay/hollow card).
Link?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just the Clips stans. They always do that. Did the same shyt at Nome. Trust me it's gone get less & less "debatable" with every watch. Lux on cam not even fair. Mark my words majority gone be with Lux
Thats because n1ggas be gassed by Clips hay makers. But when they see it again they'll see how Lux broke dude down in the 2nd & 3rd. I'll edge Clips the 1st but dude has no structure he relys on rebuttals and freestyles too much. Same thing with the Hollow & Lux battle. It looked like Hollow won live but when u replay it u catch all of Lux lines/breakdowns. Hollow had some breakdowns and rebuttals too but it had some weak filler.The only lost I clearly give Lux is the one with Mook. Not tryna come off bias.

Edit: I will say the Lux and Hollow battle lived up to the hype. Hollow smoked Clips in his 1st 2 rounds. And im not even a Holllow fan.