SMACK/URL: K-Shine vs Yung Ill

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
its not really debatable, tay roc insurance rates have gone up, he fukked up another pontiac :umad:
breh...because you say it's not debatable doesn't make it so. Whoever you feel won the first round determines who wins the battle...therefore it is a debatable battle. The end

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
breh...because you say it's not debatable doesn't make it so. Whoever you feel won the first round determines who wins the battle...therefore it is a debatable battle. The end

Pretty sure I just read a post by you saying lil tay tay won right above mine :beli:

The End :banderas:

*credits roll*

The after credits scene
:umad:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Pretty sure I just read a post by you saying lil tay tay won right above mine :beli:

The End :banderas:

*credits roll*

The after credits scene
:umad:
Pretty sure you misread a post thinking that I was saying something that proved your point but really stated the opposite :wow:

Twist Ending :whew:

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
K-Shine lost this battle off the strength he fukked up the remix

K-Shine needs to reinvent himself again or something. He hasn't been hot since his 3rd rd against DNA. Funny thing is that was the first battle I ever watched from him and I thought he was nice and different from the rest of Dot Mob. Boy was I wrong. He needs to go to see Big T and ask for his soul back.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did you not read my original post? Because people actually like Tay Roc and don't like K-Shine. If Tay Roc spit those same lines K-Shine spit nikkas would be defending it as him spitting "Real shyt"
nobody likes k shine fukk outtaa here
Tay Roc just finally gettin' his respect he has never been a fan favorite

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can't believe people used to think K-Shine was nice
People said Shine had the round of the year last yr versus DNA
but I havent been rockin with him recently the death to Big T, Cortez battle and this was trash
I thought he killed Math tho in that over the beat battle

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Pretty sure you misread a post thinking that I was saying something that proved your point but really stated the opposite :wow:

Twist Ending :whew:

:banderas:

It gets discovered that the director reused dialog and that's why the movie made no sense until the end. All awards taken away

Deleted scene on the DVD is :umad:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
The more battles I watch, the more impressed I am with how many battles Hoffa took in 2013 and didn't deliver sub-par. Then I look at all the flop performnces from clips, calicoe, hitman, rex, shine, hollow, surf, DNA, etc.. just wondering if yall feelin the same appreciation for what consistency hoffa had.....

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The more battles I watch, the more impressed I am with how many battles Hoffa took in 2013 and didn't deliver sub-par. Then I look at all the flop performnces from clips, calicoe, hitman, rex, shine, hollow, surf, DNA, etc.. just wondering if yall feelin the same appreciation for what consistency hoffa had.....
great point.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
that who is this from k shine was horrible, and his momentum died pretty quick

dot mobb groupies remind me of walkers from the walking dead. there fukking everywhere

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is why Hoffa is in my top 5 all time favorite battle rappers. He doesn't always have killer performances but he's always at least good. He doesn't come subpar.