SMACK/URL: K-Shine vs Yung Ill

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No, Tay Roc's overall erformance was waaay better. I'm merely stating it's funny that we can all agree K-Shine was pretty ass in this battle and the crowd gassed him, but people won't admit it for Tay Roc, even though lyrically he was merely slightly better than K-Shine was (Just miles better as far as delivery).

I hate even still talking about it, cause it doesn't matter. People think what they think, just an observation
You lost me here. this battle will be talked about till the UW event :dead:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
i know for a fact i said tay had some gassed lines...even if you exclude the gassed lines he still won the 1st round (which is what decided the battle for me)...the real problem is yall thought every lines tay roc spit in that battle was gassed

No I don't. I said numerous times. I thought Tay got the second easily, JC got the third. The winner depends on who you pick in the first. Either one you pick is reasonable, imo. Roc had some cold shyt first round too.

I just said a lot of his lines were gassed definitely not all of them

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You lost me here. this battle will be talked about till the UW event :dead:
Lol probably

And finish reading my sentence there and you'll get my point. They gassed his ass bars just as much as his good ones, so it was hard to get a fair judgment. Tay Roc would say cold shyt and get the same reaction as he did when he said the Dose line for example. It was befuddling.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lol probably

And finish reading my sentence there and you'll get my point. They gassed his ass bars just as much as his good ones, so it was hard to get a fair judgment. Tay Roc would say cold shyt and get the same reaction as he did when he said the Dose line for example. It was befuddling.
Fair enough. Wait till that hollow and lux :banderas:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back to this battle, some things I noticed
That Nellz chick must be from Harlem, she was gassing every nikka from Harlem that night but when Yung Ill was spitting she had the :upsetfavre:face

I'm pretty sure Yung Ill is the only URL battle rapper from St. Louis B Magic fukks with. He's always in his corner when he battles, but you never see him with Verb and Hitman

I can't believe people used to think K-Shine was nice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back to this battle, some things I noticed
That Nellz chick must be from Harlem, she was gassing every nikka from Harlem that night but when Yung Ill was spitting she had the :upsetfavre:face

I'm pretty sure Yung Ill is the only URL battle rapper from St. Louis B Magic fukks with. He's always in his corner when he battles, but you never see him with Verb and Hitman

I can't believe people used to think K-Shine was nice

Not you too Fresh lmao.....Shine had his moments in his career from the DNA battle on back, c'mon ma' dude don't do K like that like he ain't use to get busy.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not you too Fresh lmao.....Shine had his moments in his career from the DNA battle on back, c'mon ma' dude don't do K like that like he ain't use to get busy.
lol never been a fan outside of his first against Surf and the last round in the DNA battle

I hate his delivery and lyrically he's so average

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol never been a fan outside of his first against Surf and the last round in the DNA battle

I hate his delivery and lyrically he's so average

Nah shine delivery always been on point for the most part......the only thing i hate is when he rap all fast with them 5 or 6 bar set ups and dot mob scream at the top of they lungs every time....sh!t don't even be THAT crazy.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Y'all know I hate these dot mob nikkas,(besides Tay rock) but Kshine came with it. He still had his typical wack bars, but he still was good. Maybe I'm just tried, and not trying to hear all these big nikka words and what not, but shine 2-1.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
ill lost his killer instinct, his first had flashes of it but he couldn't keep it going but he did say some nice shyt in round 2 & 3 that but no way in hell young ill should be having close battles with k-shine. He needs to link up with clips and find out how clips got his killer instinct back.

K-shine is still getting weaker every round,apparently dude is never going to turn that corner and go the distance and be a legit threat.Even though he ain't spitting a lot of dope shyt, I hope they ain't paying him good money to spit them Grind Time rounds That remix could've been done a whole lot better shyt seemed rushed and out of place vs yung ill too. The irony of him calling out ill for taking long to say nothing. He needs to step it up, unless he wants to spend the rest of his career being a lil nikkas lil nikka

Oh and JC stans, he lost get over it, tay roc dosed him up cause he didn't prepare :umad:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
ill lost his killer instinct, his first had flashes of it but he couldn't keep it going but he did say some nice shyt in round 2 & 3 that but no way in hell young ill should be having close battles with k-shine. He needs to link up with clips and find out how clips got his killer instinct back.

K-shine is still getting weaker every round,apparently dude is never going to turn that corner and go the distance and be a legit threat.Even though he ain't spitting a lot of dope shyt, I hope they ain't paying him good money to spit them Grind Time rounds That remix could've been done a whole lot better shyt seemed rushed and out of place vs yung ill too. The irony of him calling out ill for taking long to say nothing. He needs to step it up, unless he wants to spend the rest of his career being a lil nikkas lil nikka

Oh and JC stans, he lost get over it, tay roc dosed him up cause he didn't prepare :umad:
lol @ calling anyone a stan for saying someone won a debatable battle :upsetfavre: