SMACK/URL: K-Shine vs Yung Ill

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math is very average and his bars are average imo...don't knock him for his consistency though..

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The more battles I watch, the more impressed I am with how many battles Hoffa took in 2013 and didn't deliver sub-par. Then I look at all the flop performnces from clips, calicoe, hitman, rex, shine, hollow, surf, DNA, etc.. just wondering if yall feelin the same appreciation for what consistency hoffa had.....
U sound crazy math came with several garbage performances
Most notably the shotty horror battle

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more battles I watch, the more impressed I am with how many battles Hoffa took in 2013 and didn't deliver sub-par. Then I look at all the flop performnces from clips, calicoe, hitman, rex, shine, hollow, surf, DNA, etc.. just wondering if yall feelin the same appreciation for what consistency hoffa had.....

I've never been able to get into Math on the battle tip.....i just never seen the hype in him. I mean back when the Iron battle came out, he was tryna be a carbon copy Lux so bad it wasn't funny and from that point on it was like nah i'm good on dude. His 3rd round vs Rex was dope but that's about it for me...

His Worth Ethic up until the Serius Punch is legendary though, nobody can ever dispute that

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This battle was terrible. I never understood the hype for shine and ill fell off.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't understand this "Yung Ill is trash now" bandwagon. He's won his last two battles and he's getting better.

Yeah nikkas is running with shyt instead of listening to material. It seems like if Ill doesn't spit the way he's spaz against Rex, then he's washed. I've watch all of Ill battles and I never heard him like he was against Rex. :yeshrug:

I just rewatched all 3 of his rounds.. Ill put that verbal abuse on Shine. :banderas:
So many quotables:
Treat em like a public bathroom. I'm a shyt on em as long as the paper down. :banderas: