SMACK/URL: K-Shine vs Yung Ill

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Imma start giving K-shine the DNA treatment. fukk this battle. I'm waiting on that Ill Will Vs B Magic shyt to drop.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because there was no need to, because people in this thread are acknowledging Shine was average/wack even with the crowd gassing

In the Tay Rock thread, people weren't admitting it
Comparing Tay rocs performance to shines is just disrespectful. :dead: K shine rounds was like hearin tay rocs 3rd or JC's 2nd 3 times. the only thing worth watchin was shines dumb ass remix :russ:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because there was no need to, because people in this thread are acknowledging Shine was average/wack even with the crowd gassing

Nope y'all did that cuz y'all JC fans
And do u think any of those three round Shine spit was better than one of Tay Roc's:comeon:
So according to ur logic what made people think Tay Roc was good but not KShine they both were getting hyped by the crowd according to u :mjpls:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Comparing Tay rocs performance to shines is just disrespectful. :dead: K shine rounds was like hearin tay rocs 3rd or JC's 2nd 3 times. the only thing worth watchin was shines dumb ass remix :russ:
Tay Roc's third was underrated it's was hard to follow up that second rd when he sent JC soul to the sky
I still think he won the third too

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nope y'all did that cuz y'all JC fans
And do u think any of those three round Shine spit was better than one of Tay Roc's:comeon:
So according to ur logic what made people think Tay Roc was good but not KShine they both were getting hyped by the crowd according to u :mjpls:

Did you not read my original post? Because people actually like Tay Roc and don't like K-Shine. If Tay Roc spit those same lines K-Shine spit nikkas would be defending it as him spitting "Real shyt"

Family Man

Banned
Daps

The crowd wasn't gassing Shine. It was those disgusting Dot Mob fakkits. The should ban Dot Mob from the venue.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Tay Roc's third was underrated it's was hard to follow up that second rd when he sent JC soul to the sky
I still think he won the third too
chill that 3rd round was horrible outside the surf shyt and like one line. JC went off.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

No, Tay Roc's overall erformance was waaay better. I'm merely stating it's funny that we can all agree K-Shine was pretty ass in this battle and the crowd gassed him, but people won't admit it for Tay Roc, even though lyrically he was merely slightly better than K-Shine was (Just miles better as far as delivery).

I hate even still talking about it, cause it doesn't matter. People think what they think, just an observation

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

i know for a fact i said tay had some gassed lines...even if you exclude the gassed lines he still won the 1st round (which is what decided the battle for me)...the real problem is yall thought every line tay roc spit in that battle was gassed