SMACK/URL: K-Shine vs Yung Ill

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
JayBlac hit the nail on the head with his review. Ill is a disciple of Lux and his flow and cadence is one of the best in the URL and people saying he doesn't have any punches in his rounds clearly aren't listening.

its a popularity contest breh

ill not the flavor of the month now

It's weird, man. I've gone back and watched this battle and his battle with Clips to see why everyone is calling him trash but I just don't see it. He's one of the most polished rappers around today.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
JayBlac hit the nail on the head with his review. Ill is a disciple of Lux and his flow and cadence is one of the best in the URL and people saying he doesn't have any punches in his rounds clearly aren't listening.

It's weird, man. I've gone back and watched this battle and his battle with Clips to see why everyone is calling him trash but I just don't see it. He's one of the most polished rappers around today.
i literally watch people come up with bullshyt reasons why ill aint got it no more then watch these same people on twitter and facebook act as if some basic simplified overused angle type bullshyt is the best shyt they ever heard when spit like they fav battle rappers

people dont watch battles to pick winners based on lyrics, performance, bars, creativity, etc no more breh

they watch battles to root for they favorite then formulate reasons why the guy they wanted to win in the 1st place took that.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
i literally watch people come up with bullshyt reasons why ill aint got it no more then watch these same people on twitter and facebook act as if some basic simplified overused angle type bullshyt is the best shyt they ever heard when spit like they fav battle rappers

people dont watch battles to pick winners based on lyrics, performance, bars, creativity, etc no more breh

they watch battles to root for they favorite then formulate reasons why the guy they wanted to win in the 1st place took that.

Bars over everything :salute:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
When I saw people givin yung ill the clips battle clearly I kinda knew he may not get his shyt back together. People are just happy to see him back it seems. I think he has the potential to be cold for a full 3 rounds again, but if people keep givin him passes it won't happen. His pen game is elite at times, he just needs to put it all together again. He'll have a good third of a round and the rest will be dry as shyt with stuff that kinda leads no where but he's a favorite so nikkas look past it and see the good. His timing is still off, setups to drawn out, son is just a step behind. You can see he can still do it because he'll give you somethin CRAZY like that frat scheme in the third, but then he'll only hit maybe 2 other times in the round like he did here. I seriously hope he doesn't get chilla next like I'm hearing. As for shine, yeah idk what he needs to do. I see nothin good in his future, he needs a ghost writer. I love how jblac put up how long the fukkin who is this nikka scheme was, same shyt I was thinking. Like shut the fukk up nikka :what: Who are you you lost to yung ill in training camp:what:

Last edited:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
ill got this 2-1 on my first view shine was kind of himself i hate the time limits if they only really gave them 2:30

ill is the same ill nothing different in my opinion

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Shine got this clearly.

I can't believe people tryna deny that ILL fell off.

Dude is NOT hitting the same way that he once did.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I did like Shine's ill name flips in the first, the nba jam shyt was nice too. That was my game :banderas:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah I don't get "Ill is trash" he's not on top of the game anymore but he was solid last two battles
I can take someone sayin he was solid here, his cold shyt was spread out a lil more in this one I think I'm just expectin alot from him. But sayin he was solid vs clips is a stretch..his 2nd and 3rd were really wack outside of maybe 1 punch. His first was OK. Clips just wasn't that great either

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
idk what you dudes are listening to... wow you say yung ill won this battle. it seems like people just want him to win to get him back on his feet and on a road to recovery. but dude just doesnt have ''it'' anymore. yung ill sounds like hes still trapped in 09 rapping random bs then ending it with a wack punchline. the only reason he even gets a consideration in the 1st is because he rapped for 4 mins n shine rapped 2 1/2. you know good and well that kshine's 1st opening scheme in the 1st round canceled out yung ills whole round! that ''ill'' name flip killed him. kshines flow, delivery, voice, energy, crowd control, and haymakers made ill look like a pg level dude.

ill got the 3rd because kshine was trying to talk to him n tell him and tell him about his self but it didnt hit for real. it was ok at times though

kshine got the 1st n 2nd easy
yung ill got the 3rd

1) people on this board HATE Dot.Mob and anybody connected to them. they usually side with whoever battles them ESPECIALLY if the other battler is not from NY.

2) people want Yung ILL back on his feet. So they are rooting for him.He was once a HUGE fan favorite.

I agree though...ILL needs to go back to the drawing board.

Shines name flip killed ANYTHING ILLS outdated ass did this whole battle.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This yung ill will lose to alot of people. He really cannot compete with this and nikkas won't admit it till someone bodies him again. Like jblac said he's the nicest...wack nikka right now. Got the rhyme patterns but then he'll just say wack shyt.