Slystallion Higher Learning Retirement Roast

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
im not struggling to articulate a "reasonable argument in defense of Donald Trump for POTUS", again what you are really asking me for is a reason that you agree with and that assuages your emotions, i cant do that

stopping hillary clinton from becoming president is a perfectly logical reason to vote for trump, the fact that you dont agree with it or you do not find it reasonable doesnt mean its not logical

That's a perfectly fine reason to vote for Trump, but many of the same people who voted for him in the general also voted for him during the primaries. I'm only asking you to make sense of THAT.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
im not struggling to articulate a "reasonable argument in defense of Donald Trump for POTUS", again what you are really asking me for is a reason that you agree with and that assuages your emotions, i cant do that

stopping hillary clinton from becoming president is a perfectly logical reason to vote for trump, the fact that you dont agree with it or you do not find it reasonable doesnt mean its not logical

I believe "cutting off your nose to spite your face" is appropriate here.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
That's a perfectly fine reason to vote for Trump, but many of the same people who voted for him in the general also voted for him during the primaries. I'm only asking you to make sense of THAT.

I didn’t think trump would win the primaries, I thought he would flame out but looking back trump won because he was the legit outsider in the primaries and because he focused on immigration

The fact that you disgreed with trumps political views doesn’t mean it was illogical to vote for him

Dems is the facts, the god emperor is not here to make you feel good and sleep better at night

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
There has never been a less qualified candidate to hold any political office in this nations history. Trump is a eugenicist, a fasisct, a white supremacist, a petty, violent, and vindictive narcissist, a traitor, a member of organizers Italian and Russian crime business, the son of a terrorist, a rapist, a pedophile, a warmongerer, and he’s openly obsessed with nuclear war which would mean the end of life as we know it for the entire planet as opposed to his just attempting to crash the economy and turn this nation into the white supremacist dictatorship he’s been working to turn it into since his first day on the job. A legit argument can be made that he’s the most dangerous politician to hold any political office since Berlin fell to the red army in 1945. Negged and ignored for flagrant stupidity :camby:

Thank you for sharing your political views with me

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I didn’t think trump would win the primaries, I thought he would flame out but looking back trump won because he was the legit outsider in the primaries and because he focused on immigration

The fact that you disgreed with trumps political views doesn’t mean it was illogical to vote for him

Dems is the facts, the god emperor is not here to make you feel good and sleep better at night

So you were wrong, why, because you were being emotional?

And Trump doesn't have political views. He regurgitates positions he hears on Fox News, breitbart and infowars. He isn't a thoughtful or learned man, and he's willing to change his stance on any given topic as easily as I change clothes. That said, most on the right don't differ all too much when it comes to immigration ... Trump just happened to have a catchy one liner about wall-building that's unlikely to ever come to fruition. And I suppose Trump is somewhat of an outsider, depending on what you mean... not exactly sure why that would be a pro, but okay.

But ultimately you seem to misunderstand the point completely. This has nothing to do with where I, nor where Donald Trump stands politically. It has everything to do with what type of man Donald Trump is, and compared to the dozen or so other viable individuals who were in competition with him. When I voted for Barack Obama in '08, I wasn't just doing so to oppose Hillary Clinton & John McCain. There were enough positives about his politics and, more importantly, his character that allowed me to vote for him in good conscience. I don't tend to hear the same when people defend their vote for Trump.

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

And Trump doesn't have political views. He regurgitates positions he hears on Fox News, breitbart and infowars. He isn't a thoughtful or learned man, and he's willing to change his stance on any given topic as easily as I change clothes. That said, most on the right don't differ all too much when it comes to immigration ... Trump just happened to have a catchy one liner about wall-building that's likely never to come to fruition. And I suppose Trump is somewhat of an outsider, depending on what you mean... not exactly sure why that would be a pro, but okay.

But ultimately you seem to misunderstand the point completely. This has nothing to do with where I, nor where Donald Trump stands politically. It has everything to do with what type of man Donald Trump is in comparison to the dozen or so other viable individuals who were in competition with him. When I voted for Barack Obama in '08, I wasn't just doing so to oppose Hillary Clinton & John McCain. There were enough positives about his politics and, more importantly, his character that allowed me to vote for him in good conscience. I don't tend to hear the same when people defend their vote for Trump.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

And Trump doesn't have political views. He regurgitates positions he hears on Fox News, breitbart and infowars. He isn't a thoughtful or learned man, and he's willing to change his stance on any given topic as easily as I change clothes. That said, most on the right don't differ all too much when it comes to immigration ... Trump just happened to have a catchy one liner about wall-building that's likely never to come to fruition. And I suppose Trump is somewhat of an outsider, depending on what you mean... not exactly sure why that would be a pro, but okay.

But ultimately you seem to misunderstand the point completely. This has nothing to do with where I, nor where Donald Trump stands politically. It has everything to do with what type of man Donald Trump is in comparison to the dozen or so other viable individuals who were in competition with him. When I voted for Barack Obama in '08, I wasn't just doing so to oppose Hillary Clinton & John McCain. There were enough positives about his politics and, more importantly, his character that allowed me to vote for him in good conscience. I don't tend to hear the same when people defend their vote for Trump.

i was wrong because i underestimated the strength of the immigration issue

i dont have any response to your emotional rants about trump, none of that makes it illogical to vote for him, you cant use your political views as a litmus test for logic

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
i was wrong because i underestimated the strength of the immigration issue

i dont have any response to your emotional rants about trump, none of that makes it illogical to vote for him, you cant use your political views as a litmus test for logic

I can't tell if you are just genuinely an idiot, or purposely being obtuse to avoid answering a direct question. I'm asking you, take politics OUT of the equation. Compare him to 95% of the viable Republicans, and explain why you thought he was better for the job than any of those men & women, political positions being more or less equal.

Oh, and also try doing this without using the words 'emotional' or 'assuage' :heh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:mjlol:

Dude you stay having @tru_m.a.c on your mind. You gotta let that shyt go.
He doesn't understand how simple it is for me to ignore his tags.

:mjlol:That’s never gonna happen, I’ve been beefing with mods since forever ask @Dead End
It's a one sided beef. You've been tagging me in posts and threads since August and I just ignore them all.

You and nap have personality disorders. Please don't respond. I don't care.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I can't tell if you are just genuinely an idiot, or purposely being obtuse to avoid answering a direct question. I'm asking you, take politics OUT of the equation. Compare him to 95% of the viable Republicans, and explain why you thought he was better for the job than any of those men & women, political positions being more or less equal.

Oh, and also try doing this without using the words 'emotional' or 'assuage' :heh:

all you are asking me for is an argument for trump that agrees with your views and your standards

im gonna tell you the reasons and the logic and you are gonna say well i dont agree with those reasons so therefore its not logical

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
He doesn't understand how simple it is for me to ignore his tags.

It's a one sided beef. You've been tagging me in posts and threads since August and I just ignore them all.

You and nap have personality disorders. Please don't respond. I don't care.

and ill kepp on tagging you and saying what a shytty mod you are until you are no longer mod, you are very much confused, you had beef with me, its you and @Call Me James that became obsessed with me, im just returning the favor