Slystallion Higher Learning Retirement Roast

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I remember the shyt u took on sohh. U was always cool, feels l8ke the end of an era :mjcry: Its still fukk all republicans doe:birdman:

U slangin 7inches aint cha :jbhmm:

Aww man I loved your threads. Always got love for you breh

I'll be in other places on the coli but done in higher learning and discussing politics

It was 7.9 actually lmao

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I dunno, I think I almost banned you a few times in Know the Ledge during my time as mod.

Holy Crap haven't seen your name in a while hope all is well dude. Are you still into heavy activism or did you settled down with a family

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keep saying, it’s not “the HL mods” it’s the degenerate @tru_m.a.c

In terms of intellectual debates it fell off after the election cuz dudes don’t want to hear anything that isn’t liberal, people are closing ranks cuz trump hurt their feelings

The freedom alliance is dead breh :mjcry:
Sticky?
@tru_m.a.c is on the sidelines jacking off waiting to bush this thread If somebody says something he doesn’t like, this thread is not promoting the white liberal agenda so it doesn’t belong in HL
:mjlol:

Dude you stay having @tru_m.a.c on your mind. You gotta let that shyt go.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I keep saying, it’s not “the HL mods” it’s the degenerate @tru_m.a.c

In terms of intellectual debates it fell off after the election cuz dudes don’t want to hear anything that isn’t liberal, people are closing ranks cuz trump hurt their feelings

The freedom alliance is dead breh :mjcry:

Freedom Alliance! Bringing back awesome memories we almost won that too!

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the days of nuanced cross-party debate are kinda over. if you are backing trump, damn near every conservative/evangelical principle argued in the past is meaningless. trump is not ideological. at best, all you can really say is he is a useful idiot but even that is debatable since he has no actual political victories in office. at worst, he is a fascist and you will be on the wrong side of history if something serious pops off.

also, the left is going through a very interesting moment right now where there is a far better debate to be had between the centrists and the leftists.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Nothing, your statement is simply an emotional statement

There is a perfectly logical pro trump argument, it’s callled Hillary Clinton

Only your emotions would tell you it’s not logical

Not to derail this deserved verbal lashing to the OP, and I shouldn't have to point this out but... an argument against X isn't one for Y. Even if you thought Clinton was hands down the worst person for the job, that in no way supports the notion that Donald Trump would be good for the job. Setting aside the abundant evidence that Clinton is just a better person than Trump, this position forgets the fact that she didn't run against him in the Republican primaries. But even in a race Clinton didn't take part in, millions supported this obvious conman and simpleton for the GOP nomination....so where's your logical argument?

All I've heard for that are things like:
"B-b-but he's not a politician, he's a business man".

Okay... am I the only one that remembers, just eight years ago, how much emphasis the right put on Barack Obama's lack of political experience? These past two years revealed to me how quickly some will abandon their so called "principles".

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Not to derail this deserved verbal lashing to the OP, and I shouldn't have to point this out but... an argument against X isn't one for Y. Even if you thought Clinton was hands down the worst person for the job, that in no way supports the notion that Donald Trump would be good for the job. Setting aside the abundant evidence that Clinton is just a better person than Trump, this position forgets the fact that she didn't run against him in the Republican primaries. But even in a race Clinton didn't take part in, millions supported this obvious conman and simpleton for the GOP nomination....so where's your logical argument?

All I've heard for that are things like:
"B-b-but he's not a politician, he's a business man".

Okay... am I the only one that remembers, just eight years ago, how much emphasis the right put on Barack Obama's lack of political experience? These past two years revealed to me how quickly some will abandon their so called "principles".
family values :troll: