Slystallion Higher Learning Retirement Roast

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
all you are asking me for is an argument for trump that agrees with your views and your standards

im gonna tell you the reasons and the logic and you are gonna say well i dont agree with those reasons so therefore its not logical

:russ:

Okay, buddy.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
all you are asking me for is an argument for trump that agrees with your views and your standards

im gonna tell you the reasons and the logic and you are gonna say well i dont agree with those reasons so therefore its not logical
You continue to act like the rest of us lack the mental capacity to disagree yet identify logic. That's very Trump of you.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
your emotions toward trump
But you are the one who HATES Hilary, so much so, you believe voting for Trump is the answer. That is the only emotion on display here. Clinton has an undocumented history of allegations, Benghazi and some emails while Trump has a 30+ year history of corruption and being an organized crime patsy. Fairly easy choice to which of the two is preferable as president.

So my original point stands, you are unable to introduce a logical reason for being pro-Trump. Thank you for playing, we're done now.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
"I am incapable of emotion, but I must stop Hillary Clinton from doing more Ben Gozzy's."
/
data-tng-165.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
But you are the one who HATES Hilary, so much so, you believe voting for Trump is the answer. That is the only emotion on display here. Clinton has an undocumented history of allegations, Benghazi and some emails while Trump has a 30+ year history of corruption and being an organized crime patsy. Fairly easy choice to which of the two is preferable as president.

So my original point stands, you are unable to introduce a logical reason for being pro-Trump. Thank you for playing, we're done now.

i didnt vote for trump and im not trumpset, im just explaining that there was a logical reason to vote for trump, its not an easy choice at all, its a matter of which evil is greater

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Last edited: