Slystallion Higher Learning Retirement Roast

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ posting this like anyone from HL now or anyone from KTL then respected you or your opinion

You only got daps because trolls needed to be seen...even the right wing posters disavowed you because you were full of shyt 90% of the time

And once again you are a racist. You will ALWAYS be a racist. We known this since KTL, so you supporting Hulk Hogan in spite of the racist tapes and you doing your "Trump is an idiot but...." routine was as you are and have always been: CORNY AS fukk.

fukk off and don't come back :camby:
that moron had a Rush Limbaugh avatar on KTL, then someone found his photo online and posted this...:mjlol:
mjo35z.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:duck:

You are just coward who won't admit he is a Trumpset, I have more respect for Uncle Hotep than the likes of you, at least he is open about his support of Trump.

What are you basing that on? It’s definitely not based on my posting history, do you have psychic powers?

I don’t respect people that lash out in anger and start fabricating things just cuz they don’t like some post I made

Unbunch your panties, take a deep breath and stick to facts and logic

All you motherfukers with this “you either with us or against” attitude when it comes to trump can eat a big fat dikk