Slystallion Higher Learning Retirement Roast

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If anybody remembers the name of old notable posters who changed their name or no longer post them here.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
what ever happened to Yas or whatever his name was who was known as the biggest troll of SOHH and went on that date with that girl and was exposed for being smelly...did he ever post on the Coli?

Did Mel B ever come to the Coliseum after SOHH became Ghost Town

:mjcry:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
it's easier to have a difference of opinion with conservatives when they support bush or mccain or romney. not choices i would make, but i don't see you as a mortal enemy for supporting them. trump changed the game. now when i see a trump limp dikk sucking bytch like you i see someone that is no different than those st0rmfr0nters. i see you all now and i have no time for it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Well change is constant.....
But let's be real HL is dead.
A lot of topics revolve around the same thing: trump fukkery and russia's involvement with our election.
Other topics simply go unnoticed like the series of threads Tru_m.a.c. made yesterday.
Overall intellectualism in this section of the forum is dead, because people would rather try to son someone, than rationally debate their point.
If you're a professional like most people in this section are, than your time is probably limited, so it makes sense to gradually fall back as you get busier with life, until something major comes up....

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
It's not the same, trump supporters are not respectable, they are vile, arrogant, and just terrible human beings.

trump "I don't care, I'll bomb those babies in order to defeat our enemies"

Trump supporters "is he really wrong though? those babies would have grown to be our enemies, his only doing it to protect us and our freedom"

**police shoots an unarmed black man, cites he was scared for his life**

Trump supporters "are we blaming the men and women in blue who sacrifice their lives for us because of thugs"

**victim turns out to be a community activist who worked with abused mothers in placing them in safe houses**

Trump supporters "we don't know both sides, all we know is the [insert victim] was convicted of assault in 1993 at a violent house party".

So no OP you don't get to play the victim here, you and your likes are what's wrong with this country, I don't even blame trump, his just exploiting their hatred for anyone who does not look or think like them.

Good bye and good riddance!

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Too bad you didn't stay a sane Republican. There were times you said you couldn't defend the party. I disagreed with you on mostly everything but you had a moral compass. Then Trump came along and instead of being a man and being one of the few Republicans to stand up against what Trump represented, you fell in line. If anything that makes you worse than the typical Trump supporter because you knew better, you knew he was dangerous, you knew he was woefully incompetent but you threw your support behind him because Hillary was the boogieman. You're not a man, you're just a punk bytch

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
go-away.gif

#MagaBurning

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't been active around here since Mitt Romney took an L in 2012. I guess two back to back losses were too much for you. :mjlol:

I will say you have mellowed out, relatively speaking anyway, since KTL days.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Too bad you didn't stay a sane Republican. There were times you said you couldn't defend the party. I disagreed with you on mostly everything but you had a moral compass. Then Trump came along and instead of being a man and being one of the few Republicans to stand up against what Trump represented, you fell in line. If anything that makes you worse than the typical Trump supporter because you knew better, you knew he was dangerous, you knew he was woefully incompetent but you threw your support behind him because Hillary was the boogieman. You're not a man, you're just a punk bytch
Quite the eulogy. :wow: