Slystallion Higher Learning Retirement Roast

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No one's feelings are hurt except for Trump conservatives and trolls because they get called on their shyt.

What? This is the type of shyt that I don’t like, motherfukers write essays about how they are hurt over trump and how they can’t stand anything or any poster that is pro trump and you make a post denying that reality

People like facts and logic until they don’t like facts and logic

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I remember when the community was known as Know the Ledge and I started posting in it around late 2006. I've come across some very intelligent people and engaged in great debate during my peak posting years of 2006 to 2013.

I remember posters from all different sides having very civil and fun debates and we clowned each other but we respected all opinions. If any old posters from then like MetaReign, Mephistophles, Gundam Zeta, Kingpin, KingofSugarHill, The World is Mine,Serious and many other posters who's names escape me at the moment are still around come thru in the thread you are missed.

My favorite memory was a podcast I participated in 2012 and posting some clownish gimmicky videos to hype up the podcast.

In the end we all got along and respected each other and I wish everyone I interacted with an awesome future and I'm certain many are doing quite well.

Lately the place has become an echo chamber where the mods are too subjective and too quick to do warning points (wtf is that!)

Back in our day we weren't sensitive we debated like men, but this subforum has become too rigid and overly modded which defeats the purpose of free and open debate

God bless you all!
:mjlol: i'll let me breh know you gave him a shout out

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
LOL @ posting this like anyone from HL now or anyone from KTL then respected you or your opinion

You only got daps because trolls needed to be seen...even the right wing posters disavowed you because you were full of shyt 90% of the time

And once again you are a racist. You will ALWAYS be a racist. We known this since KTL, so you supporting Hulk Hogan in spite of the racist tapes and you doing your "Trump is an idiot but...." routine was as you are and have always been: CORNY AS fukk.

fukk off and don't come back :camby:

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ posting this like anyone from HL now or anyone from KTL then respected you or your opinion

You only got daps because trolls needed to be seen...even the right wing posters disavowed you because you were full of shyt 90% of the time

And once again you are a racist. You will ALWAYS be a racist. We known this since KTL, so you supporting Hulk Hogan in spite of the racist tapes and you doing your "Trump is an idiot but...." routine was as you are and have always been: CORNY AS fukk.

fukk off and don't come back :camby:

You always hated me...you were heated when I was in the green by a few thousand.

Where is Gentility hopefully doing well he was pretty young back then

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I had the Hogan thing for years before the tape dropped, Me and I Hate You from TSC were known as the biggest Hogan stans, and I was hurt by his comments but I won't revisit that
I remember the shyt u took on sohh. U was always cool, feels l8ke the end of an era :mjcry: Its still fukk all republicans doe:birdman:

U slangin 7inches aint cha :jbhmm: