Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its interesting. The problem you have isnt about what you percieve to be a lie because you believe in perpetuating the lie of Satan Clause to the youth. Maybe the issue is you just hate good. You perscribe to what a corporation tells you to say to your child and not what God tells you to say to your child. Lets be better.

i just posted a quote from somebody who represents about a third of the people on this planet, and what they think of your religion. instead of addressing it, you ignored it and start your usual rambling about demons

i dont fear your god, you weak minded fool

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i just posted a quote from somebody who represents about a third of the people on this planet, and what they think of your religion. instead of addressing it, you ignored it and start your usual rambling about demons

i dont fear your god, you weak minded fool

I was talking to you about something else and you avoided it by trying to get me into a debate with another poster. Lets not be cowards and stay on track like trains.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking to you about something else and you avoided it by trying to get me into a debate with another poster. Lets not be cowards and stay on track like trains.

there is no debating someone who relies on "god says, so therefore its true"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
there is no debating someone who relies on "god says, so therefore its true"

Yea, thats what i though. You have nothing to say really. Ok well, continue the lie of Santa Clause while rejecting God. Its your life. I cant stand in the way of your satanic contradictions.

*daddy :gladbron: Santa came and brought us presents*

( you looking like a proud father)

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, thats what i though. You have nothing to say really. Ok well, continue the lie of Santa Clause while rejecting God. Its your life. I cant stand in the way of your satanic contradictions.

*daddy :gladbron: Santa came and brought us presents*

( you looking like a proud father)

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:whoa:

youre the one whos okay with spoonfeeding kids the baseless lie/theory that is religion. on the other hand, not once did i ever cosign santa in this thread :what:

what use is teaching your kids your religious bullshyt when it might mean that youre condemning them to islamic hell?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:whoa:

youre the one whos okay with spoonfeeding kids the baseless lie/theory that is religion. on the other hand, not once did i ever cosign santa in this thread :what:

what use is teaching your kids your religious bullshyt when it might mean that youre condemning them to islamic hell?

Good, dont ever in your life spread that filth called santa clause. I dont care what your wife tells you. Good luck, friend. :myman:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have been cable free for 14 months and don't miss it at all.

All you need is netflix/hulu, youtube, espn3.com, and a league pass (or passes)

You are looking at about $467 for "TV" and I pay $420 for the Internet. Thats about $73 a month, but you get WAY more than cable this way. I can watch any baseball and basketball game I want all year long...meanwhile people with cable still have to pay for their classic/basic/hd and other tiers just to get to the piff...all the shyt I have would be $200+ a month if I watched it through the "TV"

I pay for Breaking Bad episodes on Amazon

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I haven't had cable in 5 years at least.

I'm not missing anything. I pay around 40$ month for high speed internet.

No regrets, put that extra 100-200 dollars to work for yourselves.

op is a massive fakkit btw

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
*works for cable company* *gets free cable :lolbron:*

i wouldnt pay for cable tv either though :russ: just internet

i have a 46inch led that i NEVER use. i only watch inside the nba and the occasional adult swim show.

$70 for cable after promo? cant justify it unless it was spilt between roomates