Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I've been without cable since April of 2011. I dont miss it at all. Even though I could afford it, I just couldnt justify paying 120 a month for a couple of channels and a bunch of infomercials. I do watch a lot of sports and a few sitcoms, so I bought a converter box and get the basic networks. Honestly, I barely watch tv now. I got rid of my smartphone too. :damn:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
been this way going on 4 years now and honestly since the Phoenix Suns stopped their broadcasting on local tv it's been murder with no basketball save on the weekends.

That is my biggest complaint. That and I can't watch Arizona Wildcat anything untill a day or two later on you tube. Anything else i get from the webz...

Though, i did get a letter from my ISP this weekend saying i'd exceded my 250gb DL limit two months in a row.

Between the kids with youtube, my wife with shows, the PSP, the Ipad, the xbox, online gaming, etc...how is 250g supposed to keep the average family afloat is what i want to know.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I haven't had cable for more than 5 years. the only thing I miss is sports, and I can always go to the bar for that

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Look up Saint Nicholas (aka Hagios\Agios Nikólaos) and his Deutsch origin. Also, look up Zwarte Pete (Black Pete)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys have a landline? What company are you using and how much are you paying? I want to get rid of cable but i neeeeed a landline and its packaged together with my cable and internet service.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Basically all your threads are going to be merged into here. You're starting to flood things with repetitive and baiting threads. Post in here to your heart's content.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Higher Learning? You're giving an obvious troll an official thread. Move this shyt to JBO.

Listen bro, HL people asked for this, not me. I was fine just locking his threads. But he's not going to be banned from HL obviously so it's either consolidate all of his threads into this thread or deal with 1,000 of his threads. This isn't a stickied thread. It's a dumping ground for all of his threads and its existence gives the green light to delete his threads when he keeps spamming because he knows where he can put them. It's that simple. How upset can you be about an official thread for someone that is not upped or stickied? This is the equivalent to you making yourself your own official thread bro :manny:

I think you guys misunderstand JBO's purpose. It is not intended to be dumping grounds. That's what the bushes are for. That's why all those race threads in TLR that were just trolling never got sent to JBO, but tossed into the bushes. We're not going to be tossing 5 Slaimon threads a week into either JBO or the bushes. This is the best alternative given how things work. You disagree? Go to Event Staff and ask bk or brooklyn to change it, it's out of my hands. Seriously, this is protocol.

So if you guys really are that upset about Slaimon, I'd ask that you post links to his threads in here so that they'll be easier to find and merge. :salute: