Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I actually half-agree with Slaimon here. I still have a tv for my ps3 and the ocassional movie, but i havnt had cable for years. it's actually been a good thing once i got used to it :manny: such a waste of time and brain power, i do miss some espn tho...

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
when it happens, you will bow before jesus for not accepting him as your savior

In all honesty, avoid worshipping Jesus (peace be upon him) so that you don't burn in hell forever. Worship The Creator of this Universe, so that you may end up in eternal Paradise after death, is that so hard to do?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how does a man part the sea and live in a whale :what:

the story of santa carries an equal amount of credibility to anything in the bible. foh

You believe this yet you will still teach your child the lie of Santa Clause while simultaneously shunning the truth of Christ and God which you believe to also be a fairy tale. And you think the santa lie is healthy for your child unlike the power of good and friends. Wow. We have to be better as a people cuz this right here, this right here??????????

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I actually half-agree with Slaimon here. I still have a tv for my ps3 and the ocassional movie, but i havnt had cable for years. it's actually been a good thing once i got used to it :manny: such a waste of time and brain power, i do miss some espn tho...

jan 8 is my last day of cable, i just got a roku to help with the withdrawal symptoms

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You believe this yet you will still teach your child the lie of Santa Clause while simultaneously shunning the truth of Christ and God which you believe to also be a fairy tale. And you think the santa lie is healthy for your child unlike the power of good and friends. Wow. We have to be better as a people cuz this right here, this right here??????????

In all honesty, avoid worshipping Jesus (peace be upon him) so that you don't burn in hell forever. Worship The Creator of this Universe, so that you may end up in eternal Paradise after death, is that so hard to do?

:ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
muhammad1.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Its interesting. The problem you have isnt about what you percieve to be a lie because you believe in perpetuating the lie of Satan Clause to the youth. Maybe the issue is you just hate good. You perscribe to what a corporation tells you to say to your child and not what God tells you to say to your child. Lets be better.